The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

Curiosity, would anybody be interested in an opened CR90 and GR75 -- without the X-wing materials. I've opened both but they've never been used. My group ended up not being interested in epic so we're only looking to keep the X-wing and associated cards. Again:

-CR90 ( opened but never used, without box)

-All associated tokens, cards, and materials

-GR75 (opened but never used, without box)

-All associated tokens, cards, and materials

-BUT not the alternate paint X-wing and its associated cards

Just curious if people would be interested. I'm looking to get into Armada so I'm trying to shore things up. PMs welcome.

What you you ask for the CR90? I

Have

Want

• R2 astromech
  • Draw Their Fire
  • Swarm Tactics
  • Stay on Target
Edited by z0m4d

I have an unopened cr90 ink Cincinnati Ohio and am looking to trade for acrylic focus tokens

Have sealed A-wing expansion.

Looking for complete Tie Fighter Expansion.

Haha.. gotta insure it incase the USPS messes up.. haha

Great trade with Mister Blerg

UPS would be more, not sure about FedX..

btw is it possible i can get on the good traders list? =/

I have an extra AA Ten Nunb for trade. I am looking for an AA of:

Jendon

Wedge

Chewbacca

Biggs

Mauler Mithel

I am in the US.

Edited by Captain_Arrr

Haha.. gotta insure it incase the USPS messes up.. haha

Great trade with Mister Blerg

UPS would be more, not sure about FedX..

btw is it possible i can get on the good traders list? =/

I gotcha. Also moved oneway to the Aces list.

Hmm, I've just noticed that I'm missing from the successful trade list after my trade with oneway too.

Hmm, I've just noticed that I'm missing from the successful trade list after my trade with oneway too.

My apologies. I try to keep the list updated, but I do sometimes miss a successful trade. Could you link me to oneway's confirmation of your trade? I just searched the past few pages and couldn't locate it.

Please don't take this personally. I am sure that you're not trying to trick us, I just like to make this as reliable as possible to avoid things like the infamous Kaxel. Thank you for your understanding.

Want alt are vader! I have lots to trade pm me if interested

My apologies. I try to keep the list updated, but I do sometimes miss a successful trade. Could you link me to oneway's confirmation of your trade? I just searched the past few pages and couldn't locate it.

Please don't take this personally. I am sure that you're not trying to trick us, I just like to make this as reliable as possible to avoid things like the infamous Kaxel. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm more than happy to reconfirm.. trade was great, went off without a hitch.. good trade all around.

Want: AA Lando and Acrylic Focus Tokens (dark green).

Have: pretty much everything else. PM if interested

No worries, I can fully understand that and am just thankful that you're willing to spend the time to help the community in the first place :)

That said, I see oneway has already reconfirmed the trade. I'd probably be digging through months of posts otherwise ;)

Have: numerous alternate art cards (including Luke and Wedge), acrylic tokens - including Shield Tokens, Stress Tokens, Target Lock Tokens, Ion Tokens, Focus Tokens

Want: Alternate Art Vader

I live in Vancouver, BC, but I also have a US PO Box.

Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Edit: Trade completed. Thanks all for the interest.

Edited by niceas

No worries, I can fully understand that and am just thankful that you're willing to spend the time to help the community in the first place :)

That said, I see oneway has already reconfirmed the trade. I'd probably be digging through months of posts otherwise ;)

Done and done. Thanks for being cool about it. :)

Post another successful trade up to Swimmingordy, really quick delivery and great communication. No hesitation in trading with him again.

Ten successful trades now completed which says a great deal about the quality of this community, of which I am proud to be a part.

Fly casual

I've got 2 acrylic Cloaked templates that I'd trade for, but not sure what. Only Alt art I'm interested in is Vader. I would be happy to trade for a 1 and 2 range template, though. I'll accept any other offers via PM.

Have: numerous alternate art cards (including Luke and Wedge), acrylic tokens - including Shield Tokens, Stress Tokens, Target Lock Tokens, Ion Tokens, Focus Tokens

Want: Alternate Art Vader

I live in Vancouver, BC, but I also have a US PO Box.

Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Want:

Official acrylic movement templates

Red and blue target locks

Red and green target locks #2 & #5

AA Lando

AA Chewbacca

AA Jendon

Have:

AA Vader

AA Biggs

AA Scimitar

Cloak Tokens

Stress Tokens

Edited by DekoPuma

Looking for B-Wing dial. USA

Post another successful trade up to Swimmingordy, really quick delivery and great communication. No hesitation in trading with him again.

Ten successful trades now completed which says a great deal about the quality of this community, of which I am proud to be a part.

Fly casual

Put another X on his fuselage.

While I'm at it, let me be the first to say that I'm interested in any/all of the TIE Advanced upgrades/pilots if anyone is ordering multiple raiders.

And vice versa, well packaged good trade with Imperial Rebel, no hesitation in trading with again.

Hey had a good trade with kharas1 a little while back and would like to be added to the approved list.

what im offering to trade for ships, or acrylic tokens is Custom made gamer mats. Here is a link to my page where i have made a few you may look at. they are made on a flame proof water proof vinyl that can be easily rolled up for transport. I can also make ones if you would like also or if you want one make a TRADE offer and we shall work something out.

www.facebook.com/jkspaceart

I'm looking to trade 10 official fantasy flight acrylic focus tokens for cash or bank transfer. I'm in Melbourne Australia any offers?

has store champs started?