The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

I see Kaxel Voffer is on the "DO NOT TRADE" list now. He was trying to work a trade with me a few months ago but I got suspicious by his requests and requested him to send first. He backed out. Did i dodge a bullet? What did he do?

Thanks for the heads up. I was close to making a deal with Kaxel Voffer.

I have:

2 X-wings (Core)
1 X-wing (Transport)
1 X-wing (Expansion)
A-wing
E-wing
Y-wing
B-wing
Z-95
4 Tie Fighters (Core)
1 Tie Fighter (Expansion)
Phantom
Defender
Interceptor
Tie-Advanced
Tie-Bomber
Millennium Falcon
Firespray (Slave 1)
Decimator
YT-2400 Outrider
All templates, tokens, rulers
Acrylic set - Imperial Symbol Opaque Black
Acrylic set – Jedi Symbol Translucent Blue
Acrylic Cloak token
Blockade Runner
Rebel Transport
Rebel Aces
Battlefoam Tray with cutouts for Blockade Runner & Transport
Husky Storage/Transport case

Want: Mainly $$ (paypal), but might consider partial trade for warhammer fantasy items, depending on what, condition (preference toward nib, new on sprue), etc, but happy to discuss via email.

Here's a link to a vid I did showing all the items: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyXt-gNybaQ&list=UUx7eOoWC9gMS9LR9kXZe3HA

Hi all,

I'm after 2 things

1. A normal colour scheme A wing in trade for the alternate paint scheme you get in Aces, I've (stupidly) repainted all my standard paint schemes and now I'm left with aces or my own repaints. Not looking for another A wing, just to trade the models. No cards, bases, dials etc, just the model.

2. 2 alpha and 2 avenger pilot cards and matching base tokens (I want to be able to kit out my imp aces ships with standard pilots.

I'm in north west UK.

Great trade with Veldrin, card received quickly and in great condition

Great trade with Veldrin, card received quickly and in great condition

Great trade with Paulusd, card received quickly and in great condition

Hi

Looking for a

Wild space fringer yt-2400'pilot card

Acrylic Focus tokens

Have

Alt art

Dagger

Black squadron

Ten numb

scimitar

Acrilic Cloak tokens x2

I'm in the UK

Just won a tantive at a tournament and am looking to trade for some acrylic focus tokens. Corvette hasn't been opened yet.

Bump

Just won a tantive at a tournament and am looking to trade for some acrylic focus tokens. Corvette hasn't been opened yet.

Hit me up Monday night B.

I would really like to do a couple of final trades -

Looking for - alt art Lando

Have for trade - 2014 regional FFG acrylic movement templates (yellow)

PM if interested or if you have a Lando to trade but you're looking for something else.

I'm also looking for some FFG acrylic shield tokens - have some acrylic evades and other alt art cards if interested.

Traders

Ten Numb Alt Art x1

Dagger Squadron Alt Art x3

Scimitar Squadron Alt Art x3

Soontir Alt Art x2

Y-wing box x1

Falcon Box x2

2015 Store Champs Acrylic Focus (5)

2015 Store Champs Dice Bag

Want

2013 Regionals Acrylic Focus Tokens

Acrylic Evades

Acrylic Shields (Either)

Acrylic Target Locks (Either)

Alt Art Wedge

Alt Art Biggs (Low Priority)

Alt Art Han (Low Priority)

I want but I Doubt I could get them

Any Worlds/Nationals Alt Arts

Acrylic Movement Templates

Over Sized Luke/Vader

Rebel or Imperial Range Ruler

I may consider other trades. PM if you have any questions!

Edited by Imperial Rebel

Fore Christmas I received one to many Decimator's. I would like to trade for something missing from my collection.

I have an unopened VT-49 Decimator Expansion Pack

and would like to trade for an unopened Rebal Transport Expansion Pack.

On successful completion of trading I will also deliver $10 via pay pal.

I would like to make this trade with someone who is on these boards regularly and will ship first if I can tell you have a good standing with the community.

PM me if you think this can work.

Thanks.

Wanted to mention, I had a great trade with Bakura83, got the package today. Everything arrived in great condition.

Like oneway said, this trade went down without a hitch. Just FYI, postage to the US from the UK was like £4.

Wants

Soontir Fel pilot card and ship base (not sure what that is called). And I suppose whatever pilot is on the other side of the ship base

Haves

I have some parts I wouldn't mind trading from the Core game and from the Expansions as well. X/Y/B/E-Wing, Tie Fighter/Advanced/Bomber, Lamda. Msg me and we can try to work something out.

California, US

Edited by uwilnvrkno

I've got rebel aces, tie bomber, tie defender, and tie phantom to trade or sell

Looking for b wing and interceptor mainly but will consider other trades.

All items are new and sealed.

Updated the front page with recently reported trades. Please give a round of applause for Paulusd, our newest Trading Ace, after a successful deal with Veldrin.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that money is not something that we can trade here. It goes against Forum Policies and can result in this thread being shut down. Thank you for respecting the rules of FFG and for keeping this community going well.

For Christmas I received one to many Decimator's. I would like to trade for something missing from my collection.

On successful completion of trading I will also deliver $10 via pay pal.

I would like to make this trade with someone who is on these boards regularly and will ship first if I can tell you have a good standing with the community.

Thanks.

My apologies for the Pay Pal comment, I was not aware of the rules.

On successful completion of trading I can also offer something else to be discussed in PM.

Thanks.

Posting a new request for trade:

Looking for FFG acrylic Target Locks

Have to trade:

Oversize Han/Boba card

Alt art:

Han, Acad Tie, Tie Bombers, Y-wing, B-wing, Ten Numb

Acrylic Prox mine

Falcon or B-wing Deck box

PM if interested,

Thanks!

I Could use a few stealth devices

Extremely good trade with oneway!

He is an absolute gentleman. Sent me some nice things out of the kindness of his heart too before the trade.

Must warn: shipping is incredibly expensive, we both paid 12 dollars to ship something.

Does anyone know a better way? (USPS standard).

Haha.. gotta insure it incase the USPS messes up.. haha

Great trade with Mister Blerg

UPS would be more, not sure about FedX..

Hmm, why not give this a try? : )

I'm hoping people have an excess of these, that they may want to trade or sell. These are cards and chits only, not the ships themselves. If you are interested, PM me and we'll see if we can work something out. I'll pay a small premium to anyone that could send a full / almost-full set!

Cloak token (cardboard or plastic)

Tala Squadron Pilot and ship token (up to 2)
Bandit Squadron Pilot and ship token (up to 2)
Gray Squadron Pilot and ship token
Gold Squadron Pilot and ship token
Royal Guard Pilot and ship token (up to 2)
Royal Guard TIE (up to 2)
R2 Astromech

It would be nice to also get: Predator, C-3P0, and Han Solo (crew) if anyone has spares.

Edit: Oh, and I live in Vancouver, Canada.

Have fun!

Edited by IndyPendant

I'm hoping people have an excess of these, that they may want to trade or sell. These are cards and chits only, not the ships themselves. If you are interested, PM me and we'll see if we can work something out. I'll pay a small premium to anyone that could send a full / almost-full set!

R2 Astromech

It would be nice to also get: Predator, C-3P0, and Han Solo (crew) if anyone has spares.

Have fun!

By ship token, what are you referring to? The plastic miniature, or the cardboard base?

Curiosity, would anybody be interested in an opened CR90 and GR75 -- without the X-wing materials. I've opened both but they've never been used. My group ended up not being interested in epic so we're only looking to keep the X-wing and associated cards. Again:

-CR90 ( opened but never used, without box)

-All associated tokens, cards, and materials

-GR75 (opened but never used, without box)

-All associated tokens, cards, and materials

-BUT not the alternate paint X-wing and its associated cards

Just curious if people would be interested. I'm looking to get into Armada so I'm trying to shore things up. PMs welcome.

R2 Astromech

Have fun!

By ship token, what are you referring to? The plastic miniature, or the cardboard base?

Just the cardboard base. (The piece that shows the firing arc, for example.)