Cloak tokens x2

I'm in the UK

Edited by Paulusd

Have North American Championship Target locks 6-10

I also have a bunch of STAW stuff

Want Imperial Assault

Alt art Vader, boba, and lando

Id prefer a deal for the Target Locks and Imperial Assault

Happy to report a very good trade with kharas 1. Thank you!

Reporting a great trade with Kingju, well packaged and quick delivery, would trade with again.

Want to report a great trade with Sideslip. We had an epic wait on my end for his mailing to arrive (all on the post offices end) and he was great through the whole process.

I'll vouch for Echoseven. He sent his cards right away, they were well packaged, and he even included a drawing and hand-written note. I hope I'm not putting him on the spot, but it was a really nice touch.

I cannot, however, recommend the US Postal Service. I will be using UPS or FedEx in the future, and I'm going to make sure I have a tracking number.

I also had an uneventful (meaning successful) trade with Futant420 several months ago, but I forgot to get on and give him the thumbs-up.

Good trade with Keffisch.

And likewise, a good trade with Rekkon. :)

Reporting a great trade with theycamefromBEHIND. Seriously, wow. He was incredibly generous with his items, humble in his requests, had great communication, and prompt shipping. Get this man a cookie.

One of these cookies:

Star-Wars-Cookies-600x557.jpg

Hi all,

Want;

Falcon (complete set- preferably unopened)

Wingman upgrade card

Acrylic movement templates

Have:

Phantom (unopened)

Defender (unopened)

E-Wing x2 (unopened)

Transport ship (unopened)

I live in the UK

Want alt are vader! I have lots to trade pm me if interested

Updated front page with recently reported good trades.

Will get the new list going for you to link to this weekend. All apologies for the slow moving on this but it has been a very hectic week. Thanks for updating.

No rush. As I said, I'll be able to be around a little more often for the time being. I can't guarantee permanent diligence, but I'll be available for a few more weeks at the very least.

I need an A-Wing Maneuver dial. Have an extra Tie interceptor dial I could trade.

I see Kaxel Voffer is on the "DO NOT TRADE" list now. He was trying to work a trade with me a few months ago but I got suspicious by his requests and requested him to send first. He backed out. Did i dodge a bullet? What did he do?

He's well known on other boards as ... one who doesn't provide their side of the deal... a bullet, you did dodge. Fortunate are you.

Wanted to mention, I had a great trade with Bakura83, got the package today. Everything arrived in great condition.

Reporting a great trade with theycamefromBEHIND. Seriously, wow. He was incredibly generous with his items, humble in his requests, had great communication, and prompt shipping. Get this man a cookie.

One of these cookies:

Star-Wars-Cookies-600x557.jpg

R22 you should have sent those cookies I would have sent more!!! :P Great trade with R22 cool guy and item was well packaged.

I am in desperate need of the Tie interceptor named pilots Soontir Fel and Turr Phennir.

I live around Charlotte NC... Gastonia to be specific.

PM me and let me know.

I ended up with a second Lambda Shuttle but none of the cards and stuff for it.

I'm looking for just:

• Omicron Group Pilot card
  • Omicron Group ship base
  • Maneuver Dial

Not necessary but it would be great to get the large ship base and the two pegs but mainly the card, dial and base.

Does anyone have spares?

Thank you,

Alright everyone,

Haves:
AA Han Solo
AA Scimitar Squadron
Acrylic Range Ruler
Acrylic Cloak Tokens
Millennium Falcon Card Box
4x Extra Tie Interceptors, including Imperial Aces
Duplicates of all the named pilots to date.
A wealth of upgrade cards, just ask for what your looking for.

Wants:
AA Lando, Chewie, Boba Fett and Darth Vader
4x Acryllic Proximity Mine Tokens
All four season medals

I'm in the Seattle area. PM if interested.

Hi, I'm desperate to find an AA Lando...i have many to trade for it!

Want:

Lando

Have(all AA cards and acry tokens):

Target locks red and green 1 to 5

Stress tokens

Shield tokens

Cloak tokens

Bomb tokens

Store championship 2014 range ruler

Academy pilots

Gold squadron pilots

Scimitar squadron pilots

Dagger squadron pilots

Black squadron pilots

Oversized Han/Boba

Oversized Luke/Vader

Chewbacca

Biggs

Colonel Jendon

Mauler Mithel

Ten numb

Luke

Han solo

Wedge

Boba fett

Darth Vader

Please PM me if anyone wants to trade a Lando...worth trying!

Edited by Kingju

Which Lando do you want? The alt art, presumably?

Want:

AA Lando

Acrylic Focus Tokens

Have:

AA Vader

AA Chewie

AA Luke

AA Han

AA Biggs

Acrylic Shield Tokens

Which Lando do you want? The alt art, presumably?

Yes the AA! ;)

I make gamer mat star fields with planets from a heavy grade flame resist and water proof vinyl. I make in 3X3 or 6X3 can place it on wood as a table top or leave as it is so u can roll it up and play whenever. Normally sell them on eBay for about $30 but willing to trade for Star Wars X-wing miniatures. I'm located in GA but willing to phone talk and mail items etc you may contact me at [email protected]

Want*

Acrylic tokens

Acrylic movements

Slave 1

2 bombers

2 y wings