The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

After a number of really good trades my updated list of wants and available to trade (is page 1 due to be updated again?)

Want - one can hope

Alt Art Lando

Available to trade

Set 2014 regional FFG acrylic yellow movement templates

Set of 2014 regional 10 FFG acrylic evades tokens

Alt Art Luke Skywalker

If necessary to secure the right deal I also have available Alt Art Chewey or Biggs or Han

Edited by kharas1

Looking for:

Experimental Interface Modification

Debris cards from both YT-2400 and V-49

Ruthlessness EPT

Have:

Every unique pilot from every expansion released so far but wave 5. Basically any redundant card or token I have, see my signature.

Basically I'm not interested in the Wave 5 ships but interested in what I listed above. Anybody looking to trade redundant cards if they have extras or bought two of either eave 5 ships?

PM me!

Edited by R22

Hey everyone.

For anyone interested I've gotten some extra Promo Scimitar Squadron pilot cards.
I have extra A-Wings and B-Wings
I also have extras of the named pilots from Rebel and Imperial Aces
Additionally I have duplicates of every single named pilot to date. (If you need a replacement I can help)

Anyone is interested in them I would be willing to swap for some of the other promo X-Wing goodies.
Looking for various alternate art generic tie pilots, acrylic bomb tokens (seismic or proximity) or alternate art Colonel Jendon.

Send me a message for all interested parties. I am in the Seattle area.

Edited by Coshuda

International Trading wasn't hard at all for those worried. Was super simple and a lot less money then I thought!

Great Trades with;

frogman0714
Paulusd
kharas1

Just reporting a good trade with Schmarbs523 while a month ago and across the Atlantic. Thx

Hey thought id update my wants/traders

Want

Most Unique AA Pilots (PM me to see which ones)

Most Acrylic Tokens (PM me to see which ones)

Any Templates or range rulers (A long shot but hey)

Haves

Daggers Squadron AA x3

Ten Numb AA

Bandit Squadron AA

Falcon Box

Y-Wing Box

Located in US

Will trade outside the US if I see fit

Edited by Imperial Rebel

Updated list.

Want:
*AA Lando
*FFG Acrylic Ion Tokens
*FFG Acrylic Target Locks Tokens
*FFG Acrylic Bomb Tokens
*FFG Acrylic Shield Tokens

Have:
*AA Ten Numb
*AA Luke Skywalker
*AA Academy Pilot
*AA Scimitar
*FFG Acrylic Cloak Tokens
*Millenium Falcon Card Box (Winter 2014)

Might consider things not on the list. PM for trade.

Reporting good trade with Sergovan.

Have to trade 2 Acrylic Cloak tokens

Have to trade 2 Scimitar Squadron Pilot alt art cards

Reporting another good trade with the illustrious Vykk Draygo

Have:

- Acrylic dice pack (3 red, 3 green)

- Chewbacca alt art

- Ten Numb alt art

- Game Night kit Season 1 Target Locks

Want:

- Lando alt card

- Proximity mine

- Proton bomb

Trades I am willing to make:

• Dice pack + something (Season 1 Target locks? Chewbacca?) for Lando
  • Ten Numb for a prox mine and/or proton bomb

Updated Haves as of December 1st, 2014

Haves:

AA Mauler Mithel

AA Luke Skywalker

AA Biggs Darklighter

AA Black Squadron Pilot

AA Dagger Squadron Pilot

4x AA Gold Squadron Pilot

4x AA Academy Pilot

FFG Acrylic Stress Tokens (10)

FFG Acrylic ION Token

FFG Acrylic Seismic Charge Token

B-Wing Card Box

Wants:

AA Wedge Antilles

AA Chewbacca

AA Darth Vader

AA Lando

FFG Acrylic Shield Tokens

I am located in Georgia, USA.

Updated!

Also, Reporting a good trade with Thirdeye26.

Hey everyone.

For anyone interested I've gotten some extra Promo Scimitar Squadron pilot cards.

I have extra A-Wings and B-Wings

I also have extras of the named pilots from Rebel and Imperial Aces

Additionally I have duplicates of every single named pilot to date. (If you need a replacement I can help)

Anyone is interested in them I would be willing to swap for some of the other promo X-Wing goodies.

Looking for various alternate art generic tie pilots, acrylic bomb tokens (seismic or proximity) or alternate art Colonel Jendon.

Send me a message for all interested parties. I am in the Seattle area.

I also have four extra Interceptors, two being the Royal Guard Paint Scheme.

Happy to report another great trade with Sozin. Great guy to trade with and would reccomend him to anyone.

I had a good trade with krohnt .

He even put them in a funky special Star Wars card sleeve. :D

Still have one Blue A-wing model + cards from Aces for trade. Willing to trade for a z-95, a B-Wing, an A-wing, a crimson TIE/IN or a bloodstripe TIE/IN, or a Y-wing.

Want:

Tie fighter ships

Royal gaurd pilot cards

Acrylic cloak token or two

Y wing ship

Have:

Dice

Acrylic evade tokens

Alt cards - ten numb, scimitar, z95, others.

I would like to pose a question for all the traders here. Since the front page has not been updated in forever how would those of us who use this thread feel if I started a new thread for trading and carried over all the info from here over to the new thread. I would count up all the good trades and keep it updated on the first page once a week. All who are interested in trading can repost in it and would give us as a community a better idea of what is available without having to dig through old posts. If this is something you would like to see then please click like and I will start work on it and get the numbers right. Baron who started this wonderful resource for us has asked for someone else to take over after his last update. The only reason I suggest a new thread is to have the ability to put all information on the first page for easy access, and to know what lists are still valid for trade. Thanks for your time

Edited by Vykk Draygo

I approve vykk. Good on ya

Want:

Tie fighter ships

Royal gaurd pilot cards

Acrylic cloak token or two

Y wing ship

Have:

Dice

Acrylic evade tokens

Alt cards - ten numb, scimitar, z95, others.

Would trade two acrylic cloak tokens for two acrylic evade tokens.

Want to report a great trade with Sideslip. We had an epic wait on my end for his mailing to arrive (all on the post offices end) and he was great through the whole process. Very responsive, great integrity, and when it looked like it wasn't going to come, he was quick to volunteer to return my items without hesitation. Another truly resounding endorsement for the great people on this thread, Sideslip in particular. Just when it looked like things were a bust, the package finally arrived (after almost 3 weeks) and all turned out well. If you are thinking of a trade with Sideslip, do not hesitate, he is an upstanding and honest guy all the way.

Happy Holidays everyone!

I want to report an excellent trade with wblackthorn.

Updated Haves as of December 6th, 2014

Haves:

AA Han Solo

AA Luke Skywalker

AA Mauler Mithel x2

AA Biggs Darklighter

AA Black Squadron Pilot

AA Dagger Squadron Pilot

4x AA Gold Squadron Pilot

4x AA Academy Pilot

FFG Acrylic Stress Tokens (10)

FFG Acrylic ION Token

FFG Acrylic Seismic Charge Token

B-Wing Card Box

Wants:

AA Wedge Antilles

AA Chewbacca

AA Darth Vader

AA Lando

FFG Acrylic Shield Tokens

I am located in Georgia, USA.

Updated haves as of Dec 6th.

I would like to pose a question for all the traders here. Since the front page has not been updated in forever how would those of us who use this thread feel if I started a new thread for trading and carried over all the info from here over to the new thread. I would count up all the good trades and keep it updated on the first page once a week. All who are interested in trading can repost in it and would give us as a community a better idea of what is available without having to dig through old posts. If this is something you would like to see then please click like and I will start work on it and get the numbers right. Baron who started this wonderful resource for us has asked for someone else to take over after his last update. The only reason I suggest a new thread is to have the ability to put all information on the first page for easy access, and to know what lists are still valid for trade. Thanks for your time

Vykk, this would be awesome. I'm also willing to include a link on the front page to an update list within the thread if that would be easier.

If it helps at all, I've just edited the front page with an up to date accout of approved traders. I've also added in a Confirmed Aces section for pilots like Vykk Drago and a warning section for Kaxel.

Lastly, I should be around a little more going forward so I'll help however I can. This is an awesome community and it's a delight to see how many honest, successful traders we have in X-Wing. Fantastic effort, all.

Currently looking for an 'Intimidation' card from the new Decimator (would like two but that seems a little 'far-fetched'!). Have Paypal or cards to trade (Engine Upgrade/Veteran Instincts).

Want

AA VADER

have

AA dagger squadron card

5x 2013 nationals acrylic evade tokens

3x Stress tokens

2x AA Scimitar squadrans