The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

Looking for a Gunner card. Have cards to trade from most expansions, or Paypal! :D

Have for trade:

Scimitar Squad - Alt Art

Academy Pilot - Alt Art
Han Solo - Alt Art
Imperial Aces Art Box
B-wing Art Box
Millennium Falcon Art Box
Cloak Tokens
Other

Want:

Oversized Luke/Vader
Wedge alt art
Black Squad alt art
Lando alt art
Boba Fett alt art
Luke alt art
Chewie alt art
Darth Vader alt art
Evade
Acrylic Dice

US only for small trades (low value alt art cards).

I have all alt art or tokens not listed and may trade them for the right trade (except shields, I don't have those).

Edited by Danath

I have all of the clamshells from something like 40 ships and before I throw them out, I was wondering if anyone is interested in them. I've seen people repurpose them (cut them down) for storage to prevent their ships from moving around in their storage.

Have:

Han Solo AA

Scimitar AA

Cloak tokens

Falcon deck box

clamshells

Want:

any named pilot AA

acrylic anything

TIE fighter deck box

X-Wing deck box

TIE bomber deck box

medals

I have an extra alternate Han and need an alternate Luke if anyone is interested. I live in Missouri.

Great trade with Paladin72 - His postage and care for the Han card was above and beyond. Thank you!

I'm a Mexican trader, but I have a good reputation in other furums, but in this I start, and I want to get good trades with the members, so I have to trade:

-Biggs Darklighter AA

-Colonel Jendon AA

-Black Squadron Pilot AA

-Academy Pilot X3 AA

-Dagger Squadron Pilot X2 AA

-Proton Bombs Acrilic

-Seismic Charge Acrilic

-Evade Token X3 Acrilic

-Ion Token Acrilic

-Stress Token Acrilic

And I want:

-Vader/Luke Promo card

-Mauler Mithel AA

-Other Alternative Art cards

So PM if you want to trade with me, thanks for view, greettings.

Yes, I have a good reputation, check the feedback, greettings.

Think I'll pass thanks.

Edited by HoundsTooth

Yes, I have a good reputation, check the feedback, greetings.

It seems like your "good" reputation has caught up with you. I will not be trading with you. To anyone else I suggest you lookup his content history and the links provided above. You're in for a very interesting read.

TL;DR the links:

As an FYI to members here:

Kaxel Vofer is on Bloomilk's BTL for multiple scamming violations.

He has been banned from Bloomilk, along with multiple accounts, at least one of which he "traded" with and posted a reference to himself from.

-swinefeld

Bloomilk Moderator (and Trade forum manager)

Edited by Sergovan

As I've never traded on any other forums,this makes really interesting reading and I for one want to thank those who flagged this up.

You have to come to your own conclusions but in my experience a leopard never changes it's spots (as the old saying goes) so I for one will steer well clear of this guy.

I have had a really positive experience trading with others via this thread and would not want it soured by one individual.

Once again thanks for flagging this one up.

Want: C3PO crew.

PM me and we can work out some trade :) .

So be on the lookout for a clone of Kaxel...he apparently likes to post wants and no haves. Please keep in mind anyone that isn't offering anything might be a scammer. Please use some common sense before sending stuff out willy nilly. This board has been a wonderful scene to trade in, and one scammer is all it takes to make it all fall apart. Don't let a pos ruin it.

Edited by Futant420

Yes, I have a good reputation, check the feedback, greetings.

It seems like your "good" reputation has caught up with you. I will not be trading with you. To anyone else I suggest you lookup his content history and the links provided above. You're in for a very interesting read.

TL;DR the

As an FYI to members here:

Kaxel Vofer is on Bloomilk's BTL for multiple scamming violations.

He has been banned from Bloomilk, along with multiple accounts, at least one of which he "traded" with and posted a reference to himself from.

-swinefeld

Bloomilk Moderator (and Trade forum manager)

This times eleventybillion!!! Been familiar with this guy for years and really find it hard to believe it took him this long to post on this trade thread. I have made several acquaintances trading here and had to have faith and trust the other people to complete the trades. Guys like this are what made me question trading here, luckily I have found no one like him here. All traders beware. And thanks again to all the great people I have traded with here.

Want: C3PO crew.

PM me and we can work out some trade :) .

So be on the lookout for a clone of Kaxel...he apparently likes to post wants and no haves. Please keep in mind anyone that isn't offering anything might be a scammer. Please use some common sense before sending stuff out willy nilly. This board has been a wonderful scene to trade in, and one scammer is all it takes to make it all fall apart. Don't let a pos ruin it.

Sorry if my post may have aroused suspicion, I've never traded on here before. I have a couple of successful trades over on DakkaDakka and one or two on Bartertown, same username.

I don't have anything rare or special, but I've got plenty of duplicates of pilots and such. Just looking for a way to get C3PO without buying the Tantive.

I have a bunch of Dagger Squadron Pilots to trade, am open to about anything for them.

USA

Reporting a successful trade received from TheycamefromBEHIND.

We don't see a lot of the high-end promo cards in Australia.

Questions: Is the Boba Fett promo printed on slightly 'flimsier' card stock than the normal pilot cards? Does it seem to bend easier when flexed, with the printing slightly washed-out compared to other cards? Has anyone seen known fakes of this card?

Thanks.

So after a trading spree, I have come looking for a prayer...

Haves:

5x official evade tokens

1x AA Black Squad Pilot

1x AA Ten Numb

Want:

AA Vader

Located in CO, USA

Had a great trade with MorganR. A+ from communication to shipping. Thanks.

Update

Have Vader AA card from Worlds. I am willing to trade it for in order of desire:

AA Lando

Acrylic Dice

AA Boba Fett

I also have an extra AA:

Dagger squad

Academy Pilot

Black Squad

Scimitar squaf

Imdaar alpha bandit squad

That I have to trade. I am looking for the following cards in AA in particular order:

Jendon

Wedge

Biggs

Mauler

Chewbacca

I have never treated on these forms before, but I have a high rating in eBay as well as miniaturetrading.com.

Let me know if you are interested!

Update!

Would like to report a great trade with Chainmaille Smith. Great guy and would reccomend him to anyone looking to trade.

Reporting a great trade with Rekkon, quick shipping, good communication and a great guy to deal with. Would trade with him again anytime.

Okay, updating trade list after several very good trade experiences here.

Have for trade:

Alternate Art Dagger Squadron Pilot

Alternate Art Academy Pilot

Alternate Art Scimitar Squadron Pilot

Millennium Falcon card box winter 2014

Zuckuss card box winter 2014 from card game

Acrylic Cloak Tokens

Wants:

Acrylic Target Lock 6-10

Acrylic Shield Tokens

Acrylic Focus Tokens

Acrylic Ion Tokens x5

Acrylic Stress Tokens x5

Acrylic Proton Bomb x3

Acrylic Seismic charge x3

Y-wing card box

Tie Fighter card box

Alternate Art Fett

Alternate Art Lando

And as long as we are wishing Acrylic Movement or Acrylic Range Ruler

Located in USA but will trade over seas if the right trade.

I also have access to Slave 1 and regular Interceptor expansions new.

Could possibly be persuaded to part with some items I don't have listed. Have all other Alt Art cards not listed in wants and any Acrylics listed with numbers by them I have some of but it would have to be the right trade to part with some of those.

Edited by Vykk Draygo

Good trade with Paulusd.

Reporting a great trade with betes , involving high end cards.

I will definitely trade with him again.