The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

Successful trade with magadizer. Also, kudos to him for giving really decent shipping packaging for the cards. :3

Great trade with sergovan, fast delivery even from across the pond

Thank you

Good trade with Paulusd. Got an alt art Biggs card in very good condition from across the pond.

Edit: Silly double post.

Edited by MNCDover

Hey guys, a have some long-shot requests, but you never know. Here's what I'm looking for/offering up:

Want

Wes, Jek, Hobbie, Tarn pilot cards (base token would be nice if possible)

R2-D6, R3-A2, R4-D6, R5-P9 cards

Leia, Han, 3PO, R2 (crew)

Z-95, E-Wing, Phantom (complete w/everything)

Offering

A promo Y-Wing card
A complete TIE-Advance expansion (ship, card, base, etc)

Any of the core TIE-Pilot cards (Acad pilots, Dark Curse, etc)

3 red attack dice

2 green defense dice

Something reasonable

Location is Redmond, Washington (near Seattle)

Still looking for somebody who wants to trade up to two Rebel Aces A-Wings for up to two Rebel Aces B-Wings.

Are there any plans to update the successful trade information on page 1?

Great trade with johnny3078, good communications throughout, no hesitation in trading with again.

Just wanted to report a great trade with jjohnson111 great communication and everything well packed. Now, hopefully my package got to him in similar condition.. lol

I am also here to report a fantastic trade with oneway - package arrived in great condition and nothing was harmed. Would definitely recommend.

Never mind.

Edited by gundamv

Wanted to report a great trade with MNCDover, everything recieved in timely manner and all in good shape. Great communication as well.. would trade anytime with him.. thanks a lot.. now I have 5 Advanceds.. hahahahaha

Wanted to report a great trade with MNCDover, everything recieved in timely manner and all in good shape. Great communication as well.. would trade anytime with him.. thanks a lot.. now I have 5 Advanceds.. hahahahaha

That's not just an avatar for you, it's a way of life.

Updating my trade items.

Have to trade:

Han Solo alt art card

Academy Pilot alt art

Dagger Squadron Pilot alt art

Scimitar Squadron Pilot alt art

Acrylic Cloak Tokens

Millennium Falcon art card box

Interested in Acrylic Tokens, Wedge alt art, card boxes from 2013 and prior. Or any offers.

Reporting a successful trade with oneway. He's a great guy I'll happily trade with again :)

I too am here to endorse Oneway. Great trade!

Here's my updated trade list:

Want

Wes, Jek, Hobbie, Tarn pilot cards (base token would be nice if possible)

R2-D6, R3-A2, R4-D6, R5-P9 cards

Leia, Han, 3PO, R2 (crew)

Falcon, Z-95, E-Wing (complete w/everything)

Offering

A promo Y-Wing card
Any of the core TIE-Pilot cards (Acad pilots, Dark Curse, etc)

3 red attack dice

2 green defense dice

Something reasonable

Location is Redmond, Washington (near Seattle)

Updating a new want:

Looking for Sensor Jammer Upgrade

Have : FCS, PTL, other non shuttle upgrade cards to offer in exchange.

Also still looking for GenCon target lock tokens if anyone has any to trade:

Have alt art promos, acrylics, deck box, medals, card sleeves, and so on to offer in exchange.

Thanks!

Updated list of trades and wants, with not much left on the list either way

Want

FFG Acrylic shield tokens

Have

FFG Acrylic evade tokens

With thanks to everyone who is or has traded with me, many thanks absolute pleasure dealing with all of you, great community.

Been trading on DakkaDakka for a long while. Glad to see a specific trade thread for X-wing.

What I am looking for:

Pilot Cards:

Jek Porkins

Wes Janson

Kobbie Klivian

Tarn Mison

Astromech:

R5-P9

What I have to offer: Mainly extra cards from the basic ships. Just ask, I am sure I have it.

Great trade with Meekrob! Awesome packaging and wicked fast delivery. Don't hesitate...

Apologies for my delay in responding all, tis the season for conference papers and publications and I'm afraid that my X-Wing love has taken a hit.

While I'll do my best to update the first page when I'm in a bit, would someone else who is more active like to create a new post that keeps track of approved traders? I could put a link from the front page to that post which would let us keep this thread without relying on me to remain as active as I would like.

EDIT: Page One is updated and current for all recent trades.

Edited by BaronFel

This is a great idea, will have to dig out those duplicate cards and try and trade them, though being in the UK may be a problem, unless other UK members are up for trading

Does anyone have a R7 astromech ?

I have most cards double, alternate art pilots and some acrylic tokens.

Give me a PM and name your poison. :)

This is a great idea, will have to dig out those duplicate cards and try and trade them, though being in the UK may be a problem, unless other UK members are up for trading

I believe Gadge started a thread like rhis for UK traders.. hit the search function and see what pops up. I'm sure you can find 'local' people that are trading.

Just reporting a successful trade with Kingju! Thanks for the Wedge alt art!