The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

I have to say Kaxel Vofer`s trade did actually come in. It was post marked Janauary 19 and it took 4 months to come in. But I did get the trade.

Updated: I am in the U.S.

I have:

2015 Spring Acrylic range ruler

Need:

Acrylic shield tokens

Acrylic evade tokens

Acrylic stress tokens

Acrylic bomb tokens

any other Acrylic tokens I haven't named

Edited by ramy

Have

most alt arts except the super rare

unopened Hwk-290

5x FFG arcylic Evade

3x FFG arcylic stress

Want

Alt Art Darth vader!

2x Scum Y-wing models!

a hookup on someone going to worlds this year for 2015 alt art card

i Live in Australia

Reporting an amazing trade with kryzak!

I have to say Kaxel Vofer`s trade did actually come in. It was post marked Janauary 19 and it took 4 months to come in. But I did get the trade.

Then count yourself lucky. There are numerous others who got nothing.

But 4 months in the mail is not a mail service, even for Mexico.

Then count yourself lucky. There are numerous others who got nothing.

But 4 months in the mail is not a mail service, even for Mexico.

Maybe Kaxel is actually such a good guy, that he personally delivers each item himself (to make sure nothing gets lost), on foot (to help save the planet) !

Or he hitches a ride with the guy who paddles FFG product across the pond.

Updated:

Updated.

LOOKING FOR:

Acrylic Proximity mine token

Acrylic Proton bomb token

Acrylic target locks

A-wing expansion pack

Firespray-31 expansion pack

Have for TRADE:

Acrylic Seismic charge token

AA Luke Skywalker

AA Colonel Jendon

AA Dagger squadron (x3)

AA Ten Numb (x2)

Edited by Nitratas

Reporting a good trade with frogman0714. Pleasure doing business with you.

Great trade with DekoPuma.

I have:

AA Han Solo (from the Table Top Day event that just passed).

My Location:

Canada

Looking for:

Android: Netrunner cool things (Cards, Mats, Boxes, etc. Even some extra normal cards that are out, might tickle my fancy)

(I do have preferrences of what I'm seeking, but I am openminded to alternatives)

[EDIT] Dont need an AA Wyldside , as I just got one yesterday, locally

[EDIT 2] Don't need an AA Chaos Theory , as I just got one yesterday, locally

My Preferred List:

- Kati Jones AA

- Kate "Mac" McCaffrey AA (Love that picture! Most wanted for sure)

- Personal Evolution AA

Edited by Raine

Great trade with frogman0714 !

I'm not entirely sure that this question fits with this post, but I didn't see any other place suitable.

Up until now, my wife and I have been sharing supplies and playing friends in a casual setting. However, we are now interested in trying more competitive play but to do so she will need to get her own range rulers and damage deck. The easiest option would be to buy another starter box, but we really have no interest in getting more ships and we have enough cards, dice and tokens already.

I've checked ebay, but no one is currently selling cardboard range rulers or damage decks. Since I know that many people here either 1. have multiple core sets, or 2. have won acrylic templates - I was wondering if anyone was interested in messaging me an offer for either or both items.

If this question goes against the "trade" nature of this thread, let me know. Thanks!

Up until now, my wife and I have been sharing supplies and playing friends in a casual setting. However, we are now interested in trying more competitive play but to do so she will need to get her own range rulers and damage deck. The easiest option would be to buy another starter box, but we really have no interest in getting more ships and we have enough cards, dice and tokens already.

First of all, welcome to tournament play! Despite the bickering that occurs on these forums, I have found X-wing players almost universally to be extremely friendly, and the competitive scene is what makes X-wing my favorite game.

I would recommend a set of acrylic maneuver templates and range rulers. They look good, and they don't wear like the cardboard ones do. If you want to stick with the cardboard ones, though, I have an extra set. Send me a PM.

You can probably scrounge up a damage deck somewhere, but you will also want duplicate obstacle tokens. In a tournament, you pick the three obstacles that you want to take with your list and you use those for each game. There is a lot more depth to this than you'd think at first, so you may want more options that simply splitting the six core-box asteroids between you.

Excellent trade with Nitratas! The tokens arrived in one week, from Lithuania to the US- very rapid shipping.

Still looking for

AA Vader..

Have

AA Han Solo

2015 FFG range guide

I fly Vader a lot and would love the alt art card to fly with my Jayne Cobb... aka Soontir Fel... side by side...

Updated: 5/27/2015

I'm looking for FFG promo Evade tokens (2014 Regionals).

I HAVE:

10x Stress Tokens

3x Seismic/Proton Bomb Tokens (black)

3x Seismic/Proton Bomb Tokens (Blue)

3x Proximity Mine Tokens

5x Cloak Tokens

Thanks!

Trade in Progress!

Edited by GrumpyMuffin

Look at a new page for list.

Edited by Imperial Rebel

Excellent trade with frogman0714!

For trade

B-wing dagger Squadron AA x2

Tie bomber Schimitar squadron AA x3

Ten Numb AA x2

Acrylic Cloak Tokens

Push the limit AA x4

Tycho AA

Han Solo AA

Soonter fel AA x2

Obsideon Squadron AA

I would be willing to trade different upgrade cards and ships as well.

Imperial assault:

Storm Trooper AA x7

Luke Skywalker AA

Dice bag x2

Looking for

FFG acrylic tokens

Target Locks are top priority.

evade

Stress

shield

Others AA and acrylics are lesser priority but feel free to shoot me an offer

Edited by JETxGREEN

Updated the front page with all recent trades and promoted Frogman to ace.

He told me in January that he had a trade going through to prove his innocence, but given his history on this site and others I'm not going to change his status. Maybe he'll be super cautious and try to "prove himself" for awhile, which would be great. I still advise against trading with him, but if he's willing to ship first I see no reason not to at least listen to his offers.

Anyone out there want to trade for a dice bag? I've got two at this point and don't really need them. Note: I have dice bags and want to trade for something else. I'm open.

Anyone out there want to trade for a dice bag? I've got two at this point and don't really need them. Note: I have dice bags and want to trade for something else. I'm open.

I guess your inbox is full, cant send you any messages. PM me when you see this

Edited by Nitratas

Outstanding trades with swimmingordy and TheRealStarKiller. Even got an extra card from swimminggordy. Thanks guys!