Carrying capacity?

By Harpazo, in Deathwatch Gamemasters

I think I saw it in the video advert they made for it:

Or read it on some side panel in the Core Rulebook.

By the way: dat vidya! :lol: ...with ease! WITH EASE ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me introduce you to... Merrett Marines! :D

Alex

PS DH2 announced and has its own forum, if any of you haven't noticed yet.

Edited by ak-73

I think I saw it in the video advert they made for it:

Or read it on some side panel in the Core Rulebook.

By the way: dat vidya! :lol: ...with ease! WITH EASE ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me introduce you to... Merrett Marines! :D

Alex

PS DH2 announced and has its own forum, if any of you haven't noticed yet.

Lol, what are Merrett Marines?

Probably referring to that infamous "one Marine > a million Orks" quote he gave in an interview about the Space Marine video game? :lol:

Probably referring to that infamous "one Marine > a million Orks" quote he gave in an interview about the Space Marine video game? :lol:

xD lol, a million Orks would shred one marine, as far as FFG DW is concerned xD

Well, he (probably) didn't mean it simultaneously , but was referring to Titus pretty much pwning wave after wave of Orks in that game. Still "a bit" silly.

As far as I'm concerned ... remove the magical "regain health on Execution" move, then it might actually be accurate. :P

I still wish there was a sequel tho. RIP, Relic -_-

Edited by Lynata

"one Marine > a million Orks... WITH EASE!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alex

Well, he (probably) didn't mean it simultaneously , but was referring to Titus pretty much pwning wave after wave of Orks in that game. Still "a bit" silly.

As far as I'm concerned ... remove the magical "regain health on Execution" move, then it might actually be accurate. :P

I still wish there was a sequel tho. RIP, Relic -_-

I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME. NO SPOILERS. NO ONE DIES. > :( (((

No worries. Relic is the studio that made the game, not a character in it. :P

Enjoy your playthrough!

Edited by Lynata

No worries. Relic is the studio that made the game, not a character in it. :P

Enjoy your playthrough!

lol, I wasn't sure xD Relic sounds like the name of the studio in hindsight. Wait, did Relic tank as a company?

lol, I wasn't sure xD Relic sounds like the name of the studio in hindsight. Wait, did Relic tank as a company?

Their publisher THQ did: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THQ#Bankruptcy_and_liquidation

Relic was sold to Sega. What exactly Sega plans to do with them is anybody's guess, but Warhammer games recently popping up all over the place seems to suggest that GW has split the license and is now farming it out to multiple companies (Eutechnyx, Slitherine, Behaviour Interactive, ...).

In fairness, though, the Eternal Crusade MMO at least looks like it has promise. Its developers have a fairly open way of communicating with their playerbase, and what they said reassured me. Of course, anyone can make promises, but so far it's looking neat.