Pkthecat last update. Sent updates. Will only check this topic. About every hour

By pkthecat, in Agrabah Bazaar

tikitiki said:

have almost all ur wants and need a couple of your haves

Hi PK, I still haven't received your Donald lvl 4. Have you received my cards?

im pretty sure pk just ripped us off. i made 2 different trades with him and he sent both sets of trades like 2 weeks ago. someone else i know said they still havent recieved their stuff and now Keen player is wondering. i thought it was a bit suspicious on how he had so many donalds and oofs but w/e i guess.

I wouldnt like to make accusations yet, but it is odd that I havent recieved his stuff, I got it pretty quickly when we did a trade a month back, and capn hasnt gotten his stuff in 2 weeks, whats up PK, are you ripping us off?

If I dont get my cards in a week or so im just going to assume that your ripping us off.

hey would you do a non foil and foil flag sora for donal and goofy lvl 4?

Did anyone else have bad trades with PK?

so far the only person i had a bad trade with was tonybam, and he never got on ever since

It been nearly 3 weeks and I still didn't get my Lv 4 Goofy card yet. Does anyone believe that PK scammed everyone?!

haha if you check the last page youd see your number 4 who hasnt recieved cards is four enough to say weve just been scammed????

well thats awesome... I wish I still had a king...