Pkthecat last update. Sent updates. Will only check this topic. About every hour

By pkthecat, in Agrabah Bazaar

I sent the flowing yesterday Thank you for trading.
Eroecchi: Chip & Dale SRU
Gtrogi: King Triton
Joona: Donald duck lv 4
Fate: goffy lv 4
-Sean: Gofffy lv 4 and jafar sr

Now for update trades. Really need those SRU

Wants: all from set 3
SRU: will trade lots for these

Aerith
Cloud
Sephiroth
The king mickey

SR:
Winnie the pooh lv1

R:
Riku lv 3 #1 ? (is there one cause it has it on the card list)
Kairi
Cheshire cat
Lord Fortune
Agrabah lv1
Agrabah lv3
Monstro lv2

Haves:

SRU:
Donlad Duck lv 4 X2
Goofy lv 4 X3
Chip and dale X2
King triton X2
100 acre X3
End o fthe world X3
Jafar Genie
Dragon Maleficent

SR
I have about 2-4 each SR from set 2

R-
I have about 3-5 Reach R from set 2

Please make offers nd post email.

mine is [email protected]

#1 in set two is riku lvl 3, and #1 in set 3 is sora lvl 2 U I think, #3 in set 3 is dark riku lvl3 so I'm not sure which one your after

I don't have any of your SR wants but I have all of your rare wants, would you trade all of your R wants and 3 SRs of your choice from my list for either

a donald lvl4, goofy lvl 4 or triton? (again your choice :P )

let me know, my address is [email protected] if you would like to trade again :P

GTrogi said:

#1 in set two is riku lvl 3, and #1 in set 3 is sora lvl 2 U I think, #3 in set 3 is dark riku lvl3 so I'm not sure which one your after

I don't have any of your SR wants but I have all of your rare wants, would you trade all of your R wants and 3 SRs of your choice from my list for either

a donald lvl4, goofy lvl 4 or triton? (again your choice :P )

let me know, my address is [email protected] if you would like to trade again :P

On the card list from fntasy flights it has 2 #1. one is riku lv3 and one sora. iguess its a typo

I have most/all of the Rares you are looking for...

Give me an e-mail and we can discuss this further... [email protected]

Also you do know you can update your original post right? It just has to be done once you make a post and then you can click "Edit Topic"... Just letting you know...

I have all the rares and the SR winnie lv 1 you want, im not sure what you would give for them, but i would do them for 1 SRU (the ones i want are Dragon maleficent, donald lv 4, goofy lv 4, chip and dale, or king triton.

i sent you an email let me know what you think. mt email is [email protected]

capncrunch said:

i sent you an email let me know what you think. mt email is [email protected]

didnt get it yet.

Digi_Dude_78 said:

I have most/all of the Rares you are looking for...

Give me an e-mail and we can discuss this further... [email protected]

sorry getting rares already from someone else. Just need SRUs

Also you do know you can update your original post right? It just has to be done once you make a post and then you can click "Edit Topic"... Just letting you know...

porcupine said:

I have all the rares and the SR winnie lv 1 you want, im not sure what you would give for them, but i would do them for 1 SRU (the ones i want are Dragon maleficent, donald lv 4, goofy lv 4, chip and dale, or king triton.

Any sr you need for winnie?

only SR parasite cage

porcupine said:

only SR parasite cage

wanna trade for winnie SR

Update need Monstro Lv 2 SR

Your SR parasite cage for my SR winnie level1? if so email me at [email protected]

i need Dragon maleficent, donald lv 4, goofy lv 4, king triton, SR Yuffie, and jafar genie, but my main wants are your jafar genie, SR Yuffie, and Donald lv4 so if we could work something out that would be great.

How would you like this: My Dragon Maleficent Lv.9 SRU and Winnie the Pooh Lv.1 SR for one King Triton Lv.2?

do u live in MI

if that dosent work out interested in trading dragon malifcent

Hey PK, i havent gotten your stuff yet, have you gotten mine? Tell me when you get them.

tikitiki said:

what do u need or want 4 dragon malifcent goofy4 or donald4

and king triton if any left

i have extra cloud king can get areth and mabbye get sephrtoth

tikitiki said:

i have extra cloud,king can get areth and mabbye get sephrtoth

tikitiki said:

have almost all ur wants and need a couple of your needs