Who else is psyched?

By GlobeTrotting, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

I'm interested, but not really psyched. I will definitely be seeking a demo at Gencon and probably picking up one Core to try out, but my main question is whether it's a game I will like enough to collect and that can only be answered by seeing the rules and trying it out. There's no way to know this in advance and I'm not really a fan of the fluff so I can't get by on sheer enthusiasm for the universe.

I hope it's a good game though.

Really excited for this game. I've been wanting to get into an LCG for a while now; have been toying with the idea of Netrunner even though I'm not a massive fan of the genre but this will save me the job.

Too excited for this game. Finally can enjoy the 40k universe without it sucking away my life. TY FFG.

Yeah between this and Disk Wars I can get my fix and not break my time and my bank

Apart of the slight concern about the final game rules and about the need of errata, I'll get this game.

That is part of every LCGs from FFG :P

As far as I am concerned, Android Netrunner has no errata (at least balance-wise) or banned cards. I think there were one or two cards where the text was not crystal clear so they corrected that in the FAQ, but as far as balace goes Netrunner is still near perfect.

I really hope they bring some of that professionalism and dedication from Netrunner into this game because the number of erratad cards in other Nate French games are not very reassuring.

It wasn't professionalism or dedication. It was that NetRunner has something that most FFG games don't, at least not to the level that they need: Playtesting! Something like 20 years worth of it in fact....

If it were professionalism or dedication then most of FFGs games would be like that. They aren't.

I'm cautiously optimistic. Especially since it's been pointed out that it could be made into a co-op game. I'll wait until FFG announces their intentions for it in the future and see how many people at my store actually start playing it. Like most I'm at the "wait and see" stage.

Hokay, so now I'm at a much more excited stage but still worried that they may make it a co-op game in which case, I'll probably sadly have to pass. My little town of just over a million people for example, has no one that plays anything but netrunner and netrunner is only played during open game nights so we don't have as many players to begin with so that's still a concern but I'm pretty sure it won't go that way so it's 90% a buy for me right now.

Also I'm not sure if I want to beg my friend to pick me up a copy at GenCon or just wait for the revised edition in about three months. I hate to lose the playtime but I'm not fond of looking up FAQs either....