Warhammer 40kRP Armory

By Tabularius, in Only War

Both of the previous updaters have apparently disappeared, so I guess it's my turn now. All previous disclaimers still apply.

www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

There's been some changes with this version. Data grouping (the + on the left) doesn't subdivide by sourcebook anymore, because having all those fiddly little buttons worked a lot better when there were only 15 books to deal with. This also means that sources and page numbers are now listed per row. The new system has some problems of its own, mostly because certain categories are obnoxiously long - looking at you, Exotic Weapons - but I think it's still an improvement.

The other significant change is that several sheets now have data filters enabled. For example, you can set a filter for "does not end with -" in the RoF column to only show guns that have a full auto fire mode, or "contains Tearing or equals " (with the second box left empty) in the Special column to show the results under their usual headings. It's pretty handy.

Credits: unnownrelic for getting this thing started, eBarbarossa for keeping it going, and FFG for making some pretty cool games.

This is awesome, the project itself was good and I am sure lots of people got sad when it got discontinued by eBarbossa, but you, my friend, made it only better. All hail the hero!

P.S.: Post the link in other forums here on FFG (DH/RT/BC/DW) so that your work could be seen by others.

Indeed, credit where credit is due. This is a magnificant tool. Thank you for making it/updating it and sharing.

P.S.: Post the link in other forums here on FFG (DH/RT/BC/DW) so that your work could be seen by others.

Oh right, the other threads; forgot about those. Done.

Impressive work. Thanks for taking up the mantle.

Seems to be missing quite a few of the Daemon Weapons from TOE and TOB, or am I missing something?

BYE

Oh YEAH.

I may be late to the party, but let me thank you nonetheless :)

Update! I kinda dropped the ball on the timing for this one; it's actually been completed for a while, but I had planned to use this post to announce the release of a different project, which probably won't end up actually being a thing because of reasons. Anyway, this release adds the Tau Character Guide, Tome of Decay, and Shield of Humanity books - and something new (see below).

Still haven't decided what to do about DH2e. I'll probably figure it out by the time they start releasing non-adventure splatbooks.

Seems to be missing quite a few of the Daemon Weapons from TOE and TOB, or am I missing something?

Actually, all of the daemon weapons that were listed in their own separate tables (including the ones from the BC core book) were left out of the index. Probably because there wasn't a good way to list them concisely.

Well, now there is! This version introduces the " Templates " tab, which adds various tables for generating modified equipment - random treasure from Stars of Inequity, daemon/rune/legacy weapons from various Black Crusade books, and equipment patterns from Only War. Daemon weapons are identified as such, along with the daemon's WP and the weapon's binding strength/attributes, in the "Notes" column of the weapon entry. For example, the Manreaper is described as "Daemon Weapon (WP 57 Bind 3 - Accursed, Herald of Decay)", followed by its other special abilities. (If you want to figure out what those attributes actually do, there's a table for that on the "Templates" tab).

In Black Crusade, under Las, it lists the MP Lascannon. This is wrong. The MP Lascannon is not in Black Crusade Core, but rather, the Hell Hammer Lascannon is.

Oops. Fixed.

This should be pinned.

Super helpful,thank you.

Daemonprince and daemon engine weapons?

Only War vehicles?

Still, an impressive piece of work.

It's Update time again! This version took a while because I had to add the stats and weaponry for a whole mess of new vehicles - 59, to be exact - but now the Armory is completely up to date with all indexable info that isn't part of Dark Heresy 2nd Edition. (I'll probably have to actually make a decision on that before the next update.)

Also, the "Vehicle Weapons" tab has been removed and replaced with the " Vehicle Upgrades " tab. All the weapons are listed under the vehicle entries in the main section anyway, so if you want to mix and match weaponry from different vehicles it's still pretty easy to find whatever you're looking for.

Daemonprince and daemon engine weapons?

Daemon Engine weaponry is now listed under the Exotic category of the main "Ranged" and "Melee" tabs. I ended up leaving Daemon Prince special powers out because they're really more like mutations than actual weapons. That being said, it's admittedly kind of an arbitrary decision; I might change my mind between now and the next release.

Excellent work. Thank you!

BYE

Thanks for the great spreadsheet! Do you plan to re-update when more Dark Heresy Second Edition Supplements are out?

Thanks for the great spreadsheet! Do you plan to re-update when more Dark Heresy Second Edition Supplements are out?

Yes. In fact, I've just created a new thread in the DH2E forums for the first release of version 6 of the Armory:

Warhammer 40kRP Armory

All future updates will be posted in that thread, so once the next release is ready I'll make a post about it there.