Warhammer 40kRP Armory

By Tabularius, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

Good news, everyone: the 40kRP Armory has been updated to include Dark Heresy Second Edition!

www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

For those of you who aren't already familiar with the Armory, it's designed to be a compiled quick reference for equipment across all six 40k RPG systems - you can use it to find basic information on gear that matches what you're looking for, then refer to the source rulebook for the full description.

Credits: unnownrelic and eBarbarossa for their previous work on the Armory, and of course FFG for creating some of my favorite roleplaying games.

awesome job.

Best jobe ever

You da real MVP

Update! Enemies Without and Enemies Beyond have finally been added, along with the vehicles for all applicable Dark Heresy 2E sourcebooks.

With the addition of the last two books, and the announcement that the Warhammer 40,000 RPG series is officially ending , the Warhammer 40kRP Armoury is now complete. There's still a few things that I'm planning to add - mainly in the Character Options tab - but I've reached my initial goal of having all gear and equipment catalogued. (Any future versions of the Armoury will still be released under my usual rigorous schedule of "whenever I can make time for it".)

If you have any corrections to make, or if I overlooked something in one of the books, you can post about it in this thread or email me using the address at the bottom of the Keywords tab.