NICE!

Archetypes:

Plague Marine

Writhing World Sorcerer-King

Warpsmith

Veteran of the Long War

Rules for ascension to daemonhood - unexpected, but neato

Details for the heart of the Vortex - sounds interesting too

Adventure - not sure what to think, I've found the others pretty meh so far but then again I prefer to make my own

"Later this year" ... heh not very specific so I guess they just want to keep all these people speculating on the forums quiet ;)

Wooo! Hoooo! Wooo! Hoo-hack! hack! koff!!!

So glad to see this, especially with so many cool-sounding goodies. I can't wait to throw my money at FFG for this!

Finally, I was really getting worried about this, Nurgle is one of my favorites.

They finally announced it. Sitting quiet about this one has been difficult.

BYE

Right. Initial Reaction.

WOOHOO! YEAH! AT LONG LAST! YEAH!

Now that's out of the way, kinda annoyed that the unaligned for this is 'Veteran of the Long War' rather than Iron Warriors. Meh, maybe the Warpsmith will have that implied. Woulda liked siege rules, but the possession and BC running rules sound FUN.

Also DAEMON PRINCE ASCENSION RULES?!?!?!?! YES.

Edited by AlphariusOmegon7

Hot ****, this sound better than I was waitng for :) :D :lol:

According to the "Upcoming" page they expect to have it out Q2 2014 (so, by the end of June), which seems ambitious but hell, I'm just glad to have it on the schedule.

Agree that an Unaligned/Chaos Undivided book would be nice but on the other hand each supplement has brought something to the table that all the followers of Chaos could enjoy so there's that at least.

Ooooooooh myyyyy.

FINALLY!!

Been waiting for this glorious Tome since the Core book came out :D

I don't think that we'll get and Undivided book but I'm very happy for this one. It should sit right in along with the other ones. :D

And I can finally construct the arch-nemesis that I have always wanted for by pro-Tzeentchian group.

Finally!

I'm looking forward to this, but I'm going into it with the belief that it will be the last Black Crusade product produced. If I'm wrong I'll be happy to see what else they put out, but if I'm right then at least I won't be disappointed.

And I can finally construct the arch-nemesis that I have always wanted for by pro-Tzeentchian group.

That solution was always magic warp happy time spaceborne bubonic aids... with the bonus that it also gets rid of Slaaneshi's too.

I see it but I dunnae believe it!

Finally!

I also note there are rules for constructing your own daemon engines. Yeah, I'm hearin' the hereteks squeeing like schoolgirls at a boy band concert over that one. :P

Cheers,

- V.

I'm looking forward to this, but I'm going into it with the belief that it will be the last Black Crusade product produced. If I'm wrong I'll be happy to see what else they put out, but if I'm right then at least I won't be disappointed.

Yeah, I think it's possible we will see an occasional adventure published for the line but I suspect that for the most part this is the last product. Which is actually fine by me because once this material is in place it'll be a very complete line.

ABOUT TIME!

Sometimes I love this forum. We've been waiting forever for this to be announced, and like 1/4 of you are complaining that it might be the end of the line. Can we not just enjoy the eternal sickness that Papa gifts us all with?

I agree with the post above. I am actually sick today which is when I heard about the Tome of Decay. All hail Father Nurgle!

@Peterstepon

You have been blessed by Papa Nurgle :D

'Bout time.

I am SUPER excited for this product.

Also I think it is obvious that it is Death Guard and Iron Warriors.

Warpsmith and Daemon Engines are a dead giveaway.

Edited by Navar

Sometimes I love this forum. We've been waiting forever for this to be announced, and like 1/4 of you are complaining that it might be the end of the line. Can we not just enjoy the eternal sickness that Papa gifts us all with?

Happens every time.

No announced release? The line must be over!

New announced book? The line must be over!

BYE

I'm looking forward to the release on rules for Ascension as mentioned in that last bit on Paragraph 2. To free oneself from the bindings of mortality and ascend to become a powerful engine of wrath as a daemon.

The stomach churns, the bowels roil, the brow pours with gellid sweat in anticipation. Yum.