Looking for help with Stark!

By Detox787, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

As the title says, I'm looking for help with my Stark Deck. I'm attending my first tournament for AGOT LCG in March at the Store Championships, and would really like to have a decent deck.

Now onto the fun stuff!

So I'm looking at probably playing a Tully deck (It's what I've played up till now), but I have a few questions. First, is Tully even viable at the tournament level? Or should I just scrap it and go for Murder or Siege. Secondly, if it is viable what are good cards to base the deck off of? Right now the main game plan is to:

1) Get White Raven into play

2) Get Robb Stark on the field whether through draw or Jeyne

3) Use Hoster Tully and Robb Stark to essentially give all Tully characters +3 Str

4) Get 3 power on the Blackfish

Problem is I can't seem to figure out which Tully characters are worth keeping and which aren't.

I also Have Jumper Cat, Meera Reed, and Shadows Arya in the deck.

I use River Run for obvious reasons but is Winterfell (LoW) worth it? (I am running the Seige agenda) or should I use Bear Island?

As you can see I have tons of questions, any help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. If you suggest switching to another Deck type could you recommend a few cards to go with it. :)

P.S.S. I own 2x Core set, All chapter packs except Roto and 4/6 expansion boxes (Stark,Baratheon,Martell,and Targareyn.)

THANK YOU!

I'm not sure a ton of people read these forums. If you don't get many responses, try the General Discussion forum here or on CardGameDB.com (or reddit.com/r/agameofthroneslcg if you prefer Reddit).

Thanks for the heads up.

There was at least one Tully deck in Stahleck. It didn't do well, but that doesn't mean it's not viable.

There's a good Tully plot and at least a good number of decent Tully characters. You could still make a Tully Siege deck, but I think House of Dreams is more viable, either with Riverrun or that murder 3-drop that gives you cards.

agotcards.org is a good resource for searching all Tully cards through the search engine.

The Blackfish is even better in a Tully deck and Knight of the Red Fork is a beast.

Ser Brynden's Guile is fine, and Trident Reinforcements gives the deck some recursion. If you play 3 copies of Hoster, even Tridant Guard is playable. :P

Definitely play all the defensive characters, for you will want to get the most out of Riverrun.

It will never make tier 1 obviously, but it's perfectly fine for local gamenights if the build is good.