Next Box expansion?!?!

By roenald, in Mansions of Madness

Haven't heard anything about a new expansion yet saw the core box in several major chain retailers.

Has anyone heard any news besides the speculation thread?

No word yet. I'm hoping to see some more investigators. We've been spoiled with 48 investigators in Arkham Horror.

It would be a shame if they stopped produsing this before any deep ones were released.

I want desert adventures please!

Catacombs, oasis, outdoor maps and indoor maps, maybe have dual maps scenarios that you have to find a catacomb entrance and when you do you gradually setup the map as you explore.

Desert would be cool, but I would like to get an Innsmouth boxed expansion first.

Insmouth would be great! And it needs a combination of in-and outdoor locations. so that we can make several (small) buildings and streets.

Hotel review:

Gillman House- Insmouth

Rooms: cheap but a bit rundown, lack of bolts on the doors. 1 star.

Food: excelent all you can eat seafood. 3 stars

Staff: Polite but somehow odd looking: 1 star

notes: I was told there was a reliable buss service (Insmouth-Arkham) but when i tried to leave the buss had broken down. the hotel can be quite noisy at night as i heard strange voices, some i doubt where even human. Since i had to leave in a hurry, at night, trough the window- a fire escape is lacking!, I can not comment on the quality of the breakfast served at the gillman house. Overall my stay was most unpleasant.

Edited by Robin Graves