looking for somewhere to play near glen ellyn IL

By swarsmike, in X-Wing Organized Play

Hello My name is Michael Pflugradt and I'm a new player to the x-wing miniatures game. I am currently looking to get into the game and am looking for a group that meets to play on tues wed or thurs nights during the week near glen ellyn IL any help you guys can help me with would be greatly appreciated.

Try Draxtar in Batavia.... I think there is a game store in Downers Grove but I don't know if they have a strong game group for Star Wars. Games Plus in Mount Prospect I think plays on Tuesdays and has a decent size group. Wandering Dragon in Plainfield and my home store, New Game In Town in Dekalb plays has people who sometimes play on Thursday.

of those Draxtar is probably your best bet. They have a tourner coming up in a couple of weeks I believe.

Homer here from Draxtar Games. We have a very strong community of X-Wing players. Come check us out on Facebook for more details. We are located 1375 Wind Energy Pass, Batavia IL. 5 Blocks from 88. Our next tournament is scheduled for this Sunday, Feb 16!