Okay! So, who knows Japanese?

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

Um... I don't collect them because of the pricing... lol... But I read it on www.khinsider.com ... but that was a while ago...

I know the pricing is quite high. The Sora Valor figure was in low production, and is no longer produced. I'm glad to say I have one. But the cost was pricey, close to $200 per figure. I got a good deal for $57 (don't know, my mom got the deal), but you just have to spend a lot of time looking for them.

Yeah, again, too pricey for me.

But about not wanting to rush through Kingdom Hearts, yeah... That's what I did... But I already knew the story, so it isn't a big deal to me. I rushed to get to the Roxas fight, Theater mode so I could watch the Roxas fight cutscene as much as I wanted, and to get to the Organization XIII fights!

After, I think I'll try Critical Mode and kill myself... lol, I need to unlock the 2nd secret ending so I can complete Theater Mode (scenes get unlocked as they are seen...all should be unlocked by the end except Sephiroth and the 2nd secret ending). Sadly, the last cutscene ISN'T in Theater Mode!! So you must beat the game continuously to see it...

If I do Standard Mode, I'll have to do EVERYTHING... but it is easier... so, what do you think? Have a hard time but only needing to unlock the 3 Proofs in Critical Mode, or should I go through Standard Mode but have to get every proof, complete Jiminy's Journal and kill myself? lol

Maybe I'll take Proud Mode... A split between the two... Meh, I'll worry 'bout that later.

I say take Standard because it will give you a better experience of the game. Rather than rush, and have h-e-double hockey sticks on every boss, just take your time and have fun with it.

It figures... I try to train Wisdom form in my spot... then the game brings out samurai and sniper nobodies... I guess the enemies change in final mix... It was shadows... prolly changed after I beat the game... darn it... I sure hope the rapid thrusters are still in pride lands!

I haven't heard of it switching enemies before. Have you found Terra yet?

Roxas said:

I haven't heard of it switching enemies before. Have you found Terra yet?

Well in FM, you save after you beat the game. I have found Terra...not gonna go up against him till I'm powered up though.

A few things that are neat:

1. The Burnt Village in Land of the Dragons is rebuilt after you beat the game. The only reason is prolly to get the puzzle piece that was unaccessable when it was unburnt

2. After you beat the game, the list in the synthesis thingy is completely filled. This means that any shard/stone/gem/crystal you didn't get yet are seen with ?s.

3. Plenty of new shards/stones/gems/crystals that aren't in KH2

4. New Heartless in the Cavern of Remembrance that killed me as soon as I entered... I need to get stronger to take on the challenge... I picked the sword...so I need to level up to like 85 until I get Second Chance...darn...

Yeah i heard Terra with beastly..is he that much harder than Sephiroth? I remember everyone going...crap for Sephi......

Roxas said:

Yeah i heard Terra with beastly..is he that much harder than Sephiroth? I remember everyone going...crap for Sephi......

Let's just say that he is the game's new Chuck Norris.

I've seen numerous Terra battles, and he is a little harder than Sephiroth was in Kingdom Hearts 1...so yeah, I would say he was hard. I've never battled him first hand, because I don't have the game, but that is what I heard from others.

TheChampIsHere said:

I've seen numerous Terra battles, and he is a little harder than Sephiroth was in Kingdom Hearts 1...so yeah, I would say he was hard. I've never battled him first hand, because I don't have the game, but that is what I heard from others.

And then there are those guys like Bizkit who make it look easy...lol

The good thing is that I can fight him as many times as I want for fun! That is... if I beat him the first time... Besides, I have to beat him numerous times in order to get all the synthesis items...

Those Bizkit guys make everything look easy. I just view it as a type of bragging. Thats why, I never watch the videos that say "No Damage", because those players play a lot until they can make it look easy. I like to see how the average player verses the bosses.

I'll be sure to tell you if I ever upload videos of me playing! I just need a dvd recorder, then I can record my videos!

Try to get one, I'd like to see how you fair at him. Even if you can't record it, be sure to tell us how hard he was.

Getting no damage is pretty saying "hey..i used gameshark" the point is so what if you took no damage that doesnt help me devise a way to win.

Yeah...

Since the Shadows aren't in TWTNW anymore, I decided to use Wisdom Form's Magnega in Pride Lands... Yeah... I was stupid...

So I'm pretty much have a hard time leveling Wisdom Form now... I'm currently using that cave in Land of the Dragons... but That is only 22 EXP per go... I still have much to go...

The good news is my current stats... half way there!

Lv 55
Valor: Lv 7
Wisdom: Lv 5
Limit: Lv 7
Master: Lv 7
Final: Lv 1
Summons: Lv 1

Attack: Too lazy to check
Defense: Too lazy to check
Magic: Too lazy to check
AP: 102/102 (yep...used it all... and I still need more AP!!! I guess I'll have to level up...)

Off-topic here, but I have 203 points, I'm level 2!

Wow... Surprisingly, I found Vexen, Lexaeus, and Larxene to be quite easy to beat... I didn't even use any forms or strategy... just kept hacking away...

And I didn't even have Second Chance to survive a combo and still made it! Well... guess it's on to Marluxia... this one'll be a challenge... can't get hit... Imma goner...

EDIT: yep... died... not even half way through his hp...

I saw a Marluxia battle, he doesn't look hard fighting in general, but not getting hit...that is really hard! Lexaus and Vexen never looked to tough, but Larxene did to me...I never versed them, so I wouldn't know how hard they are, but that is my opinoin...