Buildings in combat

By Harganok, in BattleLore

Do buildings allow you to disregard a retreat? I could not find it in the rulebook but I believe I saw somewhere, as someone was going through rules they mentioned that buildings allowed you to disregard one retreat each combat. Did I miss something? What is the correct way to play?

On an unrelated note - the new scenario builder has purple/yellow/green shaded start hexes along with the red and blue. Is it an indication of the yet to be release factions?

Edited by Harganok

When you are on a building, you can ignore one damage per combat, but need to resolve retreats normally.

When you have to retreat from a building hex that you previously retreated to, you also resolve the retreat normally.

When you are retreating into a building, you have to stop there, which might result in damage if you were forced to retreat further.

When you are forced to retreat into a building hex but there is a friendly unit in that building hex, then you can ignore the retreat because you are supported.

Edited by tako

Buildings only allow you to ignore 1 damage... but a Rune Golem in a building is tough since he gets to ignore 1 damage thanks to the building, and ignore 1 retreat thanks to his Immovable ability.