TB14 trade thread

By tonybam14, in Agrabah Bazaar

"stranger stranger now thats a deal" sure email is [email protected]

I trade you SR Leon for Jack lv3 Yuffie and behemoth, what you say?...

sure email is [email protected]

hey tonybam a while ago you asked about what i'd give for cloud was there anything else i could add for the cloud with aerith to get it of of you?

curently he is tied up in a deck and i wont be tradeing untill i get another but ill put you on my list for first to get him if i pull another.

@everybody-just wanted to let every one know that i have ran out of stamps. people who are tradeing with me right now dont worry i have enough stamps to get your cards out today. but to everyone else im still tradeing if you make a trade with me today itll be like a day till i can get your cards out. thank you for your p atience.

The Queen of Hearts hasn't arrived yet, and I'm getting Herc lvl 3 SR from someone else...is there anyway I could get a different SR if Queen of Hearts never comes in? Like Sora lvl 1 SR?

yes i can give you sora lvl1 SR because i have multipule of him so yes if she does not come in the mail email me you address again and ill send you sora in her place.

hey tony check your email cause i sended a mail...

i havent recived an email yet if you need email address its [email protected]

The mail said that i want Jack lv3, behemoth, and i change yuffie for wyvern and can i have a aquatank too?, i think the mails that i send is not arriving to your email, well let me know cause i write my address here then....

oh i got that mail already and i should have sent you a reply mail have you recived it yet?

Cool its kk about Aquatank but its kk i make today the mail and send it tomorrow, but who send first?, or at the same time?...

your cards are in the mail right now if you want to get yours out now that would awesome.

huh? i have to send iit first?...

no the cards im sending to you are already on there way. im saying do you want to get my cards in the mail ?

oh kk, yeah...

sorry for bother but that means im gonna recieve the cards in the mail box?...

hey i'm interested in your sephiroth ansem and peter pan lvl 2 SR, e-mail me at [email protected] and we can work out a trade

shot you an email. waiting for repy......stranger

i got your cards today

small update not much but still its an update

want to say merry christmas to everybody on the forums hope you guys have a wonderful hoilday to people im tradeing with i got all of yous guys your cards out so the is you christmas present and happy holidays guys

Thanks pal, merry christmas to all of you guy's...

Tony which cards you send me?...

the ones you listed on the email wyvern, behemoth and jack lvl3