TB14 trade thread

By tonybam14, in Agrabah Bazaar

kk just to be sure, thanks pal...

Thanks Tony i got your cards today, let me know when you get mine...

I'm pretty sure at this point, the Queen of Hearts SR is gone in the mail, if it did reach my house...someone apparently took it, b/c it has been about 2-3 weeks and still no sign of it....

hey i have not recieved your cards yet, but hope you got mine, i'm getting an extra SRU genie if your interested in a trade for sephiroth

Can you send the Sora lvl 1 SR, because I don't think I'll get Queen of Hearts, if by some chance she comes in, I will let you know...

I'm really interested in your SRU Lv 4 Sephiroth card.

Please check out my trade link below. (You might want to copy and paste the link into your address bar rather than clicking on it. I been having some problems with it lately.)

hey, are you away for the holidays?

Hey did you get Leon SR?...

if roxas lawliet reads thise if i get the monny i will send it back too you sorry man .....just cant wait but ill send you the sr behemth for free

i have king triton

sr lord of fortune

trick master

one sec oh and i want to trade for cloud i have more of your wants one sec

i know those arnt on your trade list those are exstras i can spare a soul eater none foil

and have any more minor wants that you mite want as a through in

(oh i forgot to menshion that ive been waiting for roxasis monny for like 5 months so i sed ill just send it back)

hope that doesent effect thise tonybam

I have Aerith. Would you do Aerith and another SR of your choice from my list for Sephiroth?

how about king triton

soul eater none foil

tink lv 1 promo none foil

and some other cards

edit just egnore that roxas lawliet stuff that was just some thing i posted incase he reads that (since i dont know if he is on or has a thread )

for cloud lv 4