fist of mork, sun dragon focus ability

By fionn5, in Warhammer: Diskwars

My interpretation is that when using these, we should roll separately for each unit under attack.

Is this true for both 'fist of mork' and the 'sun dragon'?

(the other option could be just roll once and use that for everything)

It'd go for just one roll with that wording...the other possibility should be something like: "Roll d6 for each unit and apply the amount rolled as damage to that unit".

Well that may be way too long and thus it just might well be like you read it...perhaps someone has asked FFG.

If not so I think I will do it....

Tyrrion's ability is specifically clarified in. The rulebook that you roll separately if you engage multiple disks at once. I sent a question about the Helcannon, in case it rolls multiple hits and hits after a scatter and the answer is that you roll the d6 once and apply for all the hits.

My interpretation is that for the Sun Dragon and Fists of Mork, you roll the d6 once and apply to everybody.

Thanks guys, I'll go with your interpretation.

so when i play shield of saphery i roll once when i cast The spell?

so when i play shield of saphery i roll once when i cast The spell?

I don't remember the exact wording but I'd say yes...

The wording says something to the effect of: each time this disk would be dealt damage, roll a d6. In this case, I roll for each damage opportunity. Somebody makes a magic attack - roll, ranged attack - roll, swift damage - roll, regular melee - roll, slow - roll again. The wording suggest that you roll the die at the time of damage.

The wording says something to the effect of: each time this disk would be dealt damage, roll a d6. In this case, I roll for each damage opportunity. Somebody makes a magic attack - roll, ranged attack - roll, swift damage - roll, regular melee - roll, slow - roll again. The wording suggest that you roll the die at the time of damage.

Just reread the text and have to say ... agreed.