Flash Energy Question

By rabarno, in Wiz-War

Is the only difference between energy cards and flash energy is the flash energy cannot be used for movement, but a regular energy card can?

Yes. Flash energy are only usable to boost spells.

Thanks for answering my question.

Do we know if there are any plans to "backport" flash energy to the original spellbooks ? One of the overpowering things in the original game for me has been using energy to boost movement, so this semi-fix would be good if it applied to all existing spellbooks, and not just the three new ones.

Do we know if there are any plans to "backport" flash energy to the original spellbooks ? One of the overpowering things in the original game for me has been using energy to boost movement, so this semi-fix would be good if it applied to all existing spellbooks, and not just the three new ones.

The 'Optional Rule' in Malefic curses rules adendum is that you can 'switch out' (if all players agree) certain energy cards from spell books and replace them with flash energy.

I liked Flash energy for the reasons above. We had far less speedy gonzales play (lots of games are won by the fast player who cant be caught) and I found the flash enegy made us 'Deal with' one another in our games more.

Actually on the whole im rather impressed with the whole expansion.

What is Flash energy?

Flash energy is a special type of energy card that is introduced in the expansions. You can spend Flash energy to boost your spells, but not to boost your movement

i think flash energy was concept to power the game through some schools, so i used to take the schools with flash energy into the fab-3 to use that, and not take the single flen

i remember wrong or in BF there is some card with the sentence "use only flash energy to boosts this spell"?

What is Flash energy?

http://wizwarmastered.blogspot.it/2014/11/hexcraft-energy-6-flash-energy.html