Equipment Cards

By LionFische1, in Tannhauser

Hi, I'm new to Tannh äuser . I've just purchased the base game and am awaiting it's arrival. I was wondering, are the Equipment cards still available? I have looked all over the web and can't find them available anywhere.

Regards,

Lf

I also spent hours looking for them, but they rean´t available anymore.

They should be available on BoardGameGeek, under Tannhäuser -> Files.

I really want the original ones from FFG. I´ve got cards for half of the characters, from the new Character packs, but no cards for the base game, and the old ones.

Most cards that are available on BGG are a few years old, and still feature the old ruleset.

I own/run a small gaming store, and am personally really big on Tannhauser (I own every single expansion and add on). I checked with our distributors after seeing this post and sadly the cards are the only item/add on that is unavailable to order. I'm sure if you keep an eye out on ebay or other gaming store websites you will come accross them eventually, hopefully for a reasonable price.

Since they're not selling them anymore and they're out of print, I wonder if they've ever considered selling them as PnP. I mean, if they sold them for $15 as a deck, and someone like myself would be willing to pay $5 for the files to print them. Either way, they're currently not making money on it, and they have the work already done, why not put the files out there (free or not) so that those who want to play their game can play it better/easier.

Perhaps we can make a petition? More requests - larger probability of getting them PnP?

I would agree... But in the time FFG decide to do this, I'd probably print my own cards and laminate them.

It is really a shame those cards are nowhere to be obtained... I would print them out myself if I could at least get the files for them..