Seems like another winner!

By gf_ripper, in Android

This seems like a really interesting game based on the trailer. The board looks really big and interesting. I can't wait to see the specs on this game. I love Mystery Games and there aren't enough of them. Thank you FFG.

I want to buyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyit

buyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyit

buyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyit

buyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyitbuyit.

Might have to crack out the Bladerunner soundtrack to play this one too ;)

Mike summarizes my thougts ;)

Very Tempting...a bit more information about its

mechanics could tip me over the must buy edge.

OD

plpompey said:

Now Thats an awesome idea

Well, while you're listening to the Bladerunner soundtrack as you play, you should swing by the Memories of Green nightclub. You might say I listened to that soundtrack a few dozen times while designing the game.

Got to play it and it is awesome, I really enjoyed it, It is definitely in my top 5, possibly move up after more plays. But very fun.

plpompey said:

It does seem appropriate!