Go7Gaming product preview

By Bazeleel, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Going to be posting a full video review on the rest of the prototypes Table Flip was given soon smile.png Big thank you to Bobby Griggss from http://go7gaming.com/ for allowing us to review his amazing products! Make sure to check his website out and buy things :P

Please remember this is all a prototype and maybe not be what the final product will look like. Different wood is being used in the final production.

doLymrG.jpg

zexwbQR.jpg

m2zQk38.jpg

hjfTTJ6.jpg

USfTT1P.jpg

Edited by Bazeleel

Can we see a picture of the inside of the box? Maybe with cards in it :)

Can we see a picture of the inside of the box? Maybe with cards in it :)

Working on that:) I am going to buy wood glue after work. Thought I had some:(

Sweet thanks!

Video going up this week. Had a snag in the making. Furnace died so had to take care of that :P

As you know, we sell direct to consumers. We do this for a variety of reasons. Primarily, we do this to offer you the lowest possible prices. However, once you factor in international shipping, things can get expensive fast when shipping outside North America. While we all wait for teleport technology to be perfected, the best we can do is offer you alternatives closer to home...
We would like to introduce a great Scandinavian game shop that stocks many of our products - snydepels.dk .
Being located within the EU means avoidance of customs for consumers and lower shipping costs as well. Give them a visit and if they don't have what you need on hand, let Kenneth know what you are interested in. I'm sure he will be happy to ensure he has enough on order to meet your needs.