Scenario Editor

By Gen_Jack, in Battlelore

Sorry, didn't noticed your question:
Well, we saved all english and german languaged scenarios, no matter witch quality they have.

We would like to offer them in our download area, but there are a few questions to answer before. So stay tuned.

Me too, I had save all scenario in all language but I haven't create program for analyse files of scenario and add them to my database.

In my plan :
- First step, finish scenario editor in equivalent of Dow's editor but without verification of validity (number of each element)
- Second step, create program for analyse files of scenario (text files and pictures of maps) and create a page for identifie real creator of the scenario : I don't will publish scenario or an translation whithout author's authorisation. For that, I want use dow's private message manualy. More information in a last time.
- Third step, add campaign capabilities (similar of M44 campaign) , verification of validity (number of each element) and a couple of amelioration.

EDIT : Sorry for my double post.

Drat, this is what I originally came looking for. I create the scenarios for our local game con in the scenario editor, this way they look better then my hand drawn scribbles. ;)

selbuorT, omega2

Great, thanks a lot for your efforts! I'll be staying tuned.

So its been ages since I've heard anyone talk about scenario editors. I'm aware of several out there now. Does anyone have any ideas on which ones are best?

Hello,

if you want print your adventure, battlelore module for Vassal is actually the best choice.

If you want test several version of an adventure, my website ( www.battleloreadventure.com ) is the best choice : you can retrieve all saved version.

is there english version of that site? can author do it in english as well?