New Specialization and Signature Abilities Decks

By Desslok, in Star Wars Roleplaying Specialization and Adversary Decks

Check out the decks from the new book: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4601

While I'm thrilled to see FFG support the game with little stuff like this, I wish they had finished up with all the stock rulebook careers before publishing the specialized career stuff.

What do you mean by finishing up with the stock rulebook careers?

I'm pretty sure decks for all the specializations from the core book are already available. There's 19 out there, that's 6 sets of 3 for all 6 core book careers, plus one for the Force Sensitive Exile.

Okay, I miscounted then. I thought there were still a couple left to go.

I'm wondering when the force power cards arrive, if they do signature abilities, they should do force powers - its basically the same thing. Not that I'm using these, and afaik none of my players have acquired any of these decks.

I'm wondering when the force power cards arrive, if they do signature abilities, they should do force powers - its basically the same thing. Not that I'm using these, and afaik none of my players have acquired any of these decks.

My guess is that they'll do force powers once Force and Destiny is out since there will be a larger selection of powers to put in the deck.

Didn't they already put out cards for the Force Sensitive Exile?

Didn't they already put out cards for the Force Sensitive Exile?

Yes, but it's for the Force Sensitive Exile Talent Tree, not the force powers and associated upgrades.

What exactly does the Signature Ability deck have in it with 22 cards? There are only 2 Signature Abilities per career, what exactly takes up so much space in this deck?

and what is the difference between signature ability cards and specialization cards?

What exactly does the Signature Ability deck have in it with 22 cards? There are only 2 Signature Abilities per career, what exactly takes up so much space in this deck?

Each Signature Ability also has eight modifications that can be applied to it. With two such abilities, that's 18 cards right there.