winds of morai heg

By Ileopsoas, in Warhammer: Diskwars

van this card change a range from long to siege?

As far as I know, yes. It's not fun to play against ranged elves who get a good roll and one-shot your hero in a generalcide scenario with suddenly infinite range bows. :-P

Edited by dkartzinel

Sure you can. As Dave says, it can be a lot of fun depending on what side you are on.

yeah...Lot of arrows!

Don't forget that shooting at siege range only hit on critical (even the maiden).

Don't forget that shooting at siege range only hit on critical (even the maiden).

clear! but playing with Karl franz allows you tons of arrow (or better you should sue his focus ability on siege disks!)

I am really glad meaxe pointed out the "only hits on critical" rule. After our couple of games I was disheartened by how good elf long range was. We kept looking trying to find something you can't shoot at a disk that hasn't activated yet and couldn't find it. So my awesome chaos warriors with only 3 hp were falling to crazy elf fire. Now, I know it would have been far less likely to be successful. I am totally psyched to play again.

yeah, shooting at seige range with bows needs crits to hit, and the opposite is also true. Using siege weapons anywhere within the range ruler hits with both the hit and crit symbols.