Fourth Hero for Hobbit / LOTR Saga Expansions

By faith_star83, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

I just noticed yesterday that there are statistics for the Saga Sphere Heroes (Baggins and Ring Sphere) and I can even choose these heroes when I log a guest. However, I can only log four heroes also for the Saga Expansion quests. Since the Heroes from the Saga-only Spheres are mandatory I always selected the three "actual deck" heroes.

Will there be a function to add a fourth hero for Saga Expansion quests? As we will see more heroes with the lotr Saga progressing I would be interested in the statistics concerning these heroes, too.

How did you guys do this? Just add Bilbo / Frodo and then record in the notes section what other hero you used?

Just included the non saga specific heroes... seems a bit silly to have the saga hero slot but no way to update it...

Yea, and if you're playing multiplayer, which deck do you attribute the saga hero to? They might just be in the list of choosable heroes just in case you want to try using one outside of the context of the saga quests. The 0 threat is pretty awesome, but the resources might be mostly useless unless you can transfer them or you're using the OtD Bilbo and/or using Frodo with the ring.

I kind wanna try it now, even though I don't think it's technically legal.

Edited by joezim007