R.G.G. Presents... Star Wars Age of Rebellion Beta Live Stream

By JStewart1778, in General Discussion

R.G.G. Presents...Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beta Live stream starting tonight at 9:00pm EST only at http://www.twitch.tv/robsgamegroup

Tonight R.G.G. gets ready to start season 2 of it's popular Star Wars show. This season Tracy takes a seat behind the screen and will be running from the Age of Rebellion beta book. Playing as a group of spies for the empire tasked with the mission of crushing the rebellion insurrection before it can do any further damage to the empire.

Tonight's game will focus on character concepts and character creation. So if you have any questions about the game or characters we're planning on playing, tonight is the night to make it.

As always R.G.G. will continue to stream their games live on Twitch.TV and will upload all past games to our Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/RobsGameGroup

Hope to see you guys tonight!

RobsGameGroup

Catch us tomorrow for Episode 2

WARNING GRAPHIC for those that somehow have never heard of Scanners.

Playing as a group of spies for the empire tasked with the mission of crushing the rebellion insurrection before it can do any further damage to the empire.

Does this thread explain ErikB's absence? Did he stop in here and this happened ? :)

Completely kidding around even though it should be obvious I'm not actually wishing this upon anyone.

Edited by Sturn

Lol

Still watching the first part of character creation... plenty of interesting ideas for npcs'!

Mind if I mine these?

Having visions of a game where the npc captain of the rebels new ship is actually an Imperial Agent whose using the PCs to subvert the Rebel Alliance's efforts! :D

Mind you this is just the first part ... good lord! ;)

Of course have at it, let us know how it goes :)

Catch us tomorrow for episode 3. Also, tomorrow we will be giving away a free copy of the Age of Rebellion beta book to one lucky viewer, so drop by if you'd like a chance at winning.