any plans on expanding the quest log?

By player1922162, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

Like the quest log, would love it if there was more data available, like "best score" from everyone in the log, or average score per quest, most used hero/sphere per quest, etc. There must be so much data there.

Yes, I agree

It would be awesome, I do love the quest log! Unfortunately I often forget to count the number of rounds, that is why there are so few entries in mine. :(

Also, I did not find out how to compare to other players scores. Do i need to add friends extra on the quest log? If so, how does it work?

I would love to see some expansions, maybe even incorporate an automated living tournament system into it as players are developing / used to play it in the Player Community forum!

Me too. This fantastic tool need to be up to date!

It would be a big waste if it gather dust ;)

Also, I did not find out how to compare to other players scores. Do i need to add friends extra on the quest log? If so, how does it work?

@faith_star83 yes, as you did, it seems that you need to add friends.

Yes, it would be nice to see this extended.

Are they any plans for a official Quest-Log app for Android and IOS in the future!? ;-P

is quest log for 2 or more players? i can't see options how to insert heroes for second player. :(

No. Quest log is only prepared to log heroes for 1-player

No. Quest log is only prepared to log heroes for 1-player

thx for answer. what a pity! they forgot the game is multiplayer ...