Any San Diego players? Get at me!

By INtheShadowplay, in Star Wars: The Card Game

I just got into the game and am loving it. Been playing mainly with friends with my own decks but I'm looking to play with anyone else who's playing in the San Diego area. I live in Golden Hill (near downtown San Diego) but am willing to do kind of a meet-in-the-middle deal to get some games going. Doesn't seem to be much of a SW:LCG scene here, so let's start one!

Edited by INtheShadowplay

Yea, I saw that and messaged everyone but none of them responded. Good looking out, though. Thanks! :)

Aren't the guys who do The Smuggler's Den podcast from SoCal? I am not sure how close they are to SD, or if any of them are in SD, but it might be something to check on.

I will check it out for sure, thanks!

I know this is an old thread, but came across it wondering f there is a San Diego scene for the the game, so I thought I would awaken the thread.

I know this is an old thread, but came across it wondering f there is a San Diego scene for the the game, so I thought I would awaken the thread.

Yo. Unfortunately, no one really plays in SD anymore. I'm down to play, though. What part of SD are you in?

Hey sorry for the delay, I guess if you don't check back here no way of knowing when someone responds. I'm near mission valley, you? How can we get this game going again in SD?