Any players from Shanghai?

By wilanim, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

Recently moved here, looking for local players.

I'm in Jiangyin, which is about two hours from Shanghai. Hoping to move to the city proper in 6 months time. PM me and I'll either add you on skype or send you my China Mobile number.

EDIT, I just realised this is not a game I actually play, I just got really excited when I saw 'Shanghai' in the title. But hit me up anyway, always good to find another expat.

Edited by Cail

Hi Cail. Thanks for your reply, so i am guessing you play the agot board game?

Its really difficult to find agot players here in shanghai, seems like its not as popular as wow and mtg.

Well, I don't think AGOT should be compared with mtg in the popularity aspect, but there're still many people playing it in Shanghai.

Official tournaments are held every month at Game Habor, you can check this website for more infomation: http://www.gameharbor.com.cn/index.aspx (Chinese is not a problem to you right? :)

In 2012 it's more popular than recently(just my opinion), the average number of players who took part in the monthly tournaments is above 20. Now it decreases, maybe it's all Hearthstone's fault :D

Thank you Sulpures,

yea i have found out about gameharbour from the other forum. I may well go and check it out soon :)

and i haven't tried hearthstone yet but I prefer face-to-face games rather than online games :rolleyes:

Oh, just remind you that because of the Chinese New Year, there'll be no monthly tournament in Jan, and I don't know whether there will be one in Feb.

Well, I don't think AGOT should be compared with mtg in the popularity aspect, but there're still many people playing it in Shanghai.

Official tournaments are held every month at Game Habor, you can check this website for more infomation: http://www.gameharbor.com.cn/index.aspx (Chinese is not a problem to you right? :)

In 2012 it's more popular than recently(just my opinion), the average number of players who took part in the monthly tournaments is above 20. Now it decreases, maybe it's all Hearthstone's fault :D

I will be moving to Taizhou this summer! I cant wait to jump into this. How have things been recently with the attendance numbers? I hope they have improved.

i have found a group of players, but they are playing the chinese version :D