not to beat a dead horse but...

By antijoke_13, in Black Crusade

WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO COME OUT WITH MORE MATERIAL FOR BLACK CRUSADE?

all I want is a date for a release. I don't care if the next book is another adventure, rules for running an actual Black Crusade, a look at another Chaos Stronghold (the Maelstrom would be nice), or the long awaited Nurgle Book. I just want a date!

is there anyone who's got an idea of when they'll release the next book?

No idea, but I presume they're pretty busy with cranking out DH2, what with having to scrap the entire design and starting anew due to player feedback...

They did that? Guess I was right in not liking what I saw of that DH2 book.

Yeah, I haven't seen the Beta but I'm pretty sure it's now mostly Only War/Black Crusade rules.

Yeah, I haven't seen the Beta but I'm pretty sure it's now mostly Only War/Black Crusade rules.

Mostly. A few interesting bits from the original DH2 Beta seem to be creeping back in, but it looks like it's still going to be 'mostly compatible' with BC/OW. IOW, just enough differences (again!) to prevent a smooth conversion from one line to another, but not enough to prevent people from spending hours trying.

They honestly should have just burned it to the ground and started over. Oh well.

Don't hold your breath for more BC material. The Nurgle Tome is almost surely in the cards, but nothing beyond that is even remotely assured.

Maybe Tzeentch spirited it all away? It is not part of their grand plan...

As I've stated elsewhere I'd be fine with two more books. A tome of Nugle, and a tome of Unaligned.

NURGLE!!

Honestly just Nurgle would be plenty. I don't need an infinite depth of sourcebooks.

Well... If judging from previous releases a book of "the Unaligned" ought to be inevitable... If now Iron Legion and Death Guard is in the glorious book of rot, that still leaves the Black Legion.

and possibly the Red Corsairs or some such other major player...

The DH2 beta version 2 started as basically Only War for the Inquisition, but it has changed significantly with each update. Psychic powers recently got a HUGE overhaul: the Fettered power level is gone, and things have been tweaked such that they might actually be properly balanced. I'm actually liking the new rules quite a bit :D

EDIT: This is a little off topic in this thread but I saw some people asking about the DH2 beta. With the amount of changes going into the beta right now I wouldn't be surprised if BC was getting left on the sidelines for now.

Edited by Covered in Weasels