Kingdom Hearts at Origins Game Fair 2009

By demonofturks, in Olympus Coliseum

Hello Kingdom Hearts players!
Due to the fact that Fantasy Flight Games isn't able to make it to Origins Game Fair 2009, I'm organizing 3 Kingdom Hearts Events. Here is the schedule:

Wednesday- Noon- Kingdom Hearts Demo- Maximum Players: 30- Minimum Players: 8- Upcharge: None
Thursday- Noon- Kingdom Hearts Draft- Maximum Players: 23- Minimum Players: 8- Upcharge: $16
Friday- Noon- Kingdom Hearts Standard Tournament- Maximum Players: 25- Minimum Players: 8- Upcharge: None

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF SPONSORS FOR THE DRAFT EVENT! IF ANYONE OWNS A SHOP THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PROVIDING A BOX OF KINGDOM HEARTS CARDS, EMAIL ME:

[email protected]

Try to make it out to Columbus, Ohio for the week! For any information on the convention, look here:

www.originsgamefair.com

If you have any questions, email me at:

[email protected]

or ask me here.

*EDIT*

The people at Origins kind of messed up my events...
So...
Here are the new ones!

Kingdom Hearts TCG Demo - WED 12:00 PM - Event Duration: 2:45 - Maximum Players: 16 - All Ages - Full Price: $4.00
Kingdom Hearts TCG Draft - THU 12:00 PM - Event Duration: 4:45 - Maximum Players: 16 - Swiss Tournament - 10+ - $22.00
Kingdom Hearts TCG Standard Tournament - FRI 12:00 PM - Event Duration: 3:45 - Maximum Players: 16 - Swiss Tournament - 13+ - $4.00

Why did they set the prices as so expensive if i didn't have any upcharge listed except for the draft?