Very newbie question about entrance

By professoraxim, in Elder Sign

Looked in the forums (hopefully did not miss it in the rules) and did not see an answer.

(1) If an investigator completes an adventure and goes back to the entrance, can the entrance effects be used (heal/lost and found/buy stuff)?

(2) And, if multiple investigaors are on on the same adventure card that has been completed by one of the investigators, do they also get to utilize entrance effects?

Thanks!!

Per the rules:

"If the active player's investigator marker is on the Entrance after the Move step, he chooses 1 of the 3 activities listed on the Entrance reference sheet..."

While it could be argued that an investigator being placed at the Entrance after successfully resolving an adventure is "... on the Entrance after the Move step..." I think this would be violating the spirit of the rules. I believe that the investigator must have just moved to the Entrance during the move step to utilize the benefits of the entrance.

Morgan

Yes, correct: you only gain the entrance benefit if you're there immediately after the movement phase.

Thanks for the responses. This is how I assumed play occurred, but others thought if you finished an adventure, you deserved the benefits of entrance. It could easily be argued both ways,