Expansion writing guidelines

By wombatgirl, in Mansions of Madness Print on Demand Expansions

I've been having all sorts of lovely plot lines running about in my head, and I'm working with my gaming group to write some of these down. I was wondering if there was a writing or format guideline for writing story scenarios for Mansions of Madness? I thought if I wrote something up, and play tested it with my group, and it didn't suck, maybe I could get it to FFG so others could play it as well.

Anyone know of such a thing?

WG

I don't believe there is any guideline out there. You just need to make sure you keep track of where you are putting your clues and story-related exploration cards, otherwise, your story will be ruined. Playtesting is always a good idea. Also, I don't believe FFG accepts custom made expansions from fans to put on the market. You can always try, of course, but have you ever heard of the program called Strange Eons ? If not, you should really look into it. It is a program designed to create custom boardgame content, specifically for Arkham Horror. I know it now supports MoM, but I haven't looked into exactly what it supports. My point is, though, most of us who are into fan-made content have this program, and if you make your own expansion, you could simply upload your Strange Eons files for us to download so we could play your expansion. :D