Demon of Turks' Trade Thread (UPDATED 3/21/10) NEED SEPHIROTH- WILL TRADE ANYTHING

By demonofturks, in Agrabah Bazaar

I got your cards a little while ago. Likewise, your cards were sent out about 3 days ago. They should arrive in about a week.

TheChampIsHere said:

I got your cards a little while ago. Likewise, your cards were sent out about 3 days ago. They should arrive in about a week.

Cool, thanks Champ. I just need them before May.

*panics* Lets hope so! *seizures on ground*

TheChampIsHere said:

*panics* Lets hope so! *seizures on ground*

bahahaha don't worry :)

even if they don't, you're fine XD

trade thread updated as of 5/23/09

UPDATED AS OF 6/10/09

UP TO DATE AS OF 6/21/09

KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR CARDS FROM ORIGINS. I JUST BOUGHT 4 BOXES FOR MY DRAFT AND I MAY HAVE EXTRAS.

UPDATED EVERYTHING!

8/21/09

Where did you get the Snow White cards? Can I get both of them if they are in English. I'll give you:

Tip Card 2 x1
Tip Card 4 x1
SR Parasite Cage (Set 2) x1
Aerith SR x1

SR's (pick 1):
SR Soul Eater x1
SR Destiny Islands (Set 2) x1

Other (pick 10):
Donald Duck lvl 1 (Set 4) x2
Hercules lvl 1 (Set 4) x1
Olette x1
Iago x1
The Mayor (Set 4) x1
Peter Pan lvl 1 (Set 4) x1
Mushu lvl 2 (Set 4) x1
Blizzard (Set 4) x1
Thunder (Set 4) x1
Aero (Set 4) x1
Gravity (Set 4) x1

That would 2 Tip Cards, 1 SRU, 2 SRs, and 10 Cs/Us, a total of 15 cards for the 2 Snow White Cards, only if they are in English though. How'd you get them again?

I'm definitely interested in your non-holo event card. What would you want for it? I have a decent amount of stuff from your wants list. Just let me know what you are interested in then.

Set 2

Rares:

84/128R Destiny Islands Level 1
85/128R Disney Castle Level

153/128R Soul Eater

Super Rares: 119/128SR Queen Of Hearts Level 8 x1

Set 3

Rares: 15/91R Alice Level 0 x1
16/91R The Cheshire Cat Level 2
21/91R Pinocchio Level 1
25/91R Wendy Level 0

39/91R Aeroga Level 5
47/91R Lord Fortune

56/91R Crescendo Level 5

64/91R Agrabah Level 1
70/91R Neverland Level 2

Super Rares:

4/91SR Ansem Level 10

48/91SR Ultima Weapon

Set 4

Rares and Super Rares: Pretty much anything you need or want from this one so just let me know or take a look at my list!

Snow White was from GenCon? If they are English and you for whatever reason decide to not trade with The Champ, I am interesting in either the holo or non holo. I have a good amount of your wants.

I am also curious about the Snow White Promos if you could post some info about them. Champ gets first dibs since he posted first, but if he's not interested or he doesn't have what you want/make a good enough offer let me know and I'd be interested in both of them as well. I'd also buy them if you are interested in cash versus trading. [email protected] Course I can trade heavily just like these other two.

I should have looked, but I am equally interested in that Event Card NF. But since everyone else is very polite, I will likewise be too. If you end up deciding to not trade with amphillips, and can try to work out another deal. But first I would like to make the Snow White trade...that is, if you want to. Thanks again.

Oh, and too the previous trade, I can also offer you all of the following if you include NF Event Card, but that is if you don't want to do amphillips trade, if you want to do his trade, then my Snow White promos offer still stands...thanks again.

Leon (Set 2) R x1
Moogle R x1
Oblivion U x1
Disney Castle R x1
Pot Spider (Set 2) R x1
Alice (Set 3) R x1
Chesire Cat R x1
Wendy R x1
Aeroga (Set 3) R x1
Lord Fortune R x1
Crescendo (Set 3) R x1
Agrabah lvl 1 (Set 3) x1
Neverland lvl 2 (Set 3) x1

Do any of you have a Sephiroth you can trade for a Snow White or Event 1?

Sadly no...I'm really sorry, I can add Ansem SRU, which isn't as good, but it is still an SRU?

TheChampIsHere said:

Sadly no...I'm really sorry, I can add Ansem SRU, which isn't as good, but it is still an SRU?

I really need to replace my stolen Sephiroth. I'm sorry :/

*MOVING MY TRADE THREAD HERE BACK HERE FOR EASY ACCESS*

I'll buy the Snow Whites and the NF Event Promo for $50 if you take paypal. That should be more than enough to get you a Sephy. Let me know what you think

amphillips said:

I'll buy the Snow Whites and the NF Event Promo for $50 if you take paypal. That should be more than enough to get you a Sephy. Let me know what you think

Eh, I'm not really selling my cards... Idk why but I'm still sticking with the game....

It's a good game, though it is very undersupported.

Anyway, off your wants I have

Set 2; A Darkness Awakened:

99/128SR Sally Level 0
103/128SR Hercules Level 1
104/128SR Hercules Level 2
123/128SR Ursula Level 8 x1
125/128SR Oogie Boogie Level 8 x1

Set 3; Light and Darkness:

4/91SR Ansem Level 10 x2
15/91R Alice Level 0 x1
16/91R The Cheshire Cat Level 2
21/91R Pinocchio Level 1
25/91R Wendy Level 0
34/91SR Genie Level 1
39/91R Aeroga Level 5
47/91R Lord Fortune
56/91R Crescendo Level 5
60/91SR Jafar-Genie Level 8 x2
64/91R Agrabah Level 1
70/91R Neverland Level 2
75/91SR Kairi Level 0
81/91SR Wendy Level 0
88/91SR Agrabah Level 3
90/91SR Never Land Level 2

Set 4; Break of Dawn:

11/162SR Mickey Mouse Level 1
59/162SR Leon Level 4 x2

I've already stated that I want Snow White lvl 1 (either or, not both), other than that...I might be interested in SR Disney Castle. lmk what you would want for them.

Well, I don't have a Sephy unfortunately either. Is there anything else you may be looking for that you'd be interested in?

Have you said what Snow White does?

I'm just curious.. o_o

Spirit of Xehanort said:

I'm just curious.. o_o

While she is on the field, you can not drop below 1 HP.

Roxas said:

Spirit of Xehanort said:

I'm just curious.. o_o

While she is on the field, you can not drop below 1 HP.

Not bad at all. Mmm... smells like Auron food. ;]

amphillips - I'm trying really hard to rebuild my stolen deck. After a little bit, if no one will trade me a Sephy, then I'll open up Snow White to be traded for other things.

Spirit of Xehanort - Her stats are:

Friend, Level 1, 1 Attack, 0 Magic

Text: "While you have 7 or more friends in your Friend Area, your HP cannot go below 1."