Blessed card question

By arlem, in General Discussion

How many Blessed condition cards are there in the game? I seem to be able to only find 3 during our current game and I was sure there were 4 in a previous game. I have the Bast Nodens and Hypnos Blessed cards . Is there another?

Thanks for your help.

Someone's suffering from " Hallucinations ", me thinks? ;)

If you look at that deck in general, the bulk of the conditions are made up of groups of 3, and looking at the Ref Guide (Page 3) ...

" An investigator can gain a card or token only if it is available. "

... so these cards are limited, which brings in your group dynamics, i.e. if all Blessed cards are played, ask ur teammate for his during a trade action!

Hope that helps ... Walts

You can't trade Conditions I believe. so until you get more cards somehow, only three people can be blessed at a time.

You can't trade Conditions I believe. so until you get more cards somehow, only three people can be blessed at a time.

OPPS! :blink: Thanks for pointing that out WolfGar.

Silly question #261 ... Can u discard a Blessed card so it goes back into the deck, so someone else might have a chance of getting it?

Walts

Thanks for the help.... I tore the couch apart looking for it .... so yeah, Hallucinations :)

Nope. You only discard Conditions when the rules tell you to, although if you wish to houserule that you can freely discard Blessing I don't think it would break anything.

Hi WG

Yeah, that makes perfect sense, that conditions can't be traded ... " Here, fancy trading my gammy leg condition for your derringer? " ;) :huh: :rolleyes: :wacko: :blink:

Thanks, Walts

The ability to trade conditions might be nice for a future artifact, spell or investigator ability though. :)

Yeah, that could work ... like the movie " PAUL ", where Paul absorbed

the death trauma of the chap at the end, which nearly killed himself! :lol: