Where are you from

By SamuelAdams, in Dark Heresy Second Edition Beta

just a fun thread

Louisville , Kentucky

Helsingør, North Zealand, Denmark

Imperial Hive World Krieg

I'm from Klippan, near Helsingborg, in the Glorious Communist Republic of Swedonia, otherwise known as the Great Caliphate of Islamic Swedistan.

And on a completely unrelated subject, I think this is a really weird place to have this thread and that it's an entirely inappropriate forum.

Hah! Cool. I used to work in Helsingör, on Scandlines. :D

*scanfist*

Edited by Fgdsfg

I'm from Klippan, near Helsingborg, in the Glorious Communist Republic of Swedonia, otherwise known as the Great Caliphate of Islamic Swedistan.

And on a completely unrelated subject, I think this is a really weird place to have this thread and that it's an entirely inappropriate forum.

Hah! Cool. I used to work in Helsingör, on Scandlines. :D

*scanfist*

*scanfist*

A Swendorian, mhm..

Nice to see a neightbour :P . **** Scandlines.. that slow transporter ship :P

United States of Insanity. Originally from Long Island, New York; currently residing in Raleigh, North Carolina.

I guess it's kinda hard to have a 'general' section on the FFG forums because each game's subforum has its own community, really. The people who are here for TCGs aren't going to give the slightest toss about the Dark Heresy beta testers. So I guess I can understand the call for this thread.

Anyway, I'm Australian. From Victoria, specifically. The spiders aren't even that scary.

I guess it's kinda hard to have a 'general' section on the FFG forums because each game's subforum has its own community, really. The people who are here for TCGs aren't going to give the slightest toss about the Dark Heresy beta testers. So I guess I can understand the call for this thread.

Anyway, I'm Australian. From Victoria, specifically. The spiders aren't even that scary.

The spiders look de'd killy! :P

But i agree with you. I don' see a reason to not have it :)

Originally from Leeds, Yorkshire (England). Now living in Shanghai, China

Originally from Leeds, Yorkshire (England). Now living in Shanghai, China

Wow. Warp travel or something :o ?

Nah, just an 18 hour plane ride. Though I will admit the laws of space and time did seem to break down somewhere around Dubai on the way here.

Glasgow, Scotland for me.

United States, the state of Arizona.

I'm cool with this thread, even though it's technically OT. This beta forum has become one of the more active communities here and it's certainly been of great help to us at FFG in developing this book.

Louisville, KY, then Hawaii, SC, VA, MA, CO, CA, FL, MD, and now wonderful Little Canada, MN!

-Tim

I would really, really, really want WH40kRP to have it's own section, with various subsections for each line. D:

Yeah, that'd be a good idea for sure.

Lexington, KY. In between racing horses and drinking bourbon, we seem to have a proclivity for burning heretics.

Portland OR, USA. Previously Albuquerque New Mexico and Fairbanks, Alaska.

Just north of London, UK, roughly 100 miles from GW HQ (so if you need me to pop round and have a word....)

That's not that close. Nottingham is halfway up the country, London is in the South mate :P

Portland, Oregon. We're known for our rain, craft beer, and Liberal Guilt...

Ireland , Dublin. Making sure no heresy happens to the Guiness factory.

Adeptus-B! You're in PDX too!?!

Glorious British Columbia, Canada, the True North

I would really, really, really want WH40kRP to have it's own section, with various subsections for each line. D:

Although I agree we could have different sections divided by topic, I think this is actually a very nice thread. ^^

I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, by the way.