Stalwart Stark Deck

By Eldil, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

Greetings, all.

This is my first time posting a deck; as such, I may have made some pretty elementary mistakes. I'd appreciate any feedback you care to provide, keeping in mind these restrictions:

-I only have one copy of the Core Set, and one copy of each Chapter Pack. I am, by definition, a casual player.

-I have all the Clash of Arms chapter packs, and the first four Time of Ravens packs, but I'm missing the last two. However, they're in the mail, so if there are any suitable cards in those packs, I'd love to hear any suggestions.

Stalwart Stark

Plot (7):

Valar Morghulis x 1

Mutual Enemies x 1

Mutual Cause x 1

Building Season x 1

Summoning Season x 1

The Power of Arms x 1

Fury of the Wolf x 1

Characters (30):

Direwolf Pup x 1

Shaggydog x 1

Carrion Bird x 3

House Tully Recruiter x 1

Hodor x 1

Midnight Sentry x 3

Maester Aemon x 1

Lady x 1

Old Nan x1

Sansa Stark x 1

Maester Vyman x 1

Royal Guard x 3

Wolf Herald x 3

Overzealous Scout x 1

Feral Pack x 1

Banner for the North x 3

Vanguard Scouts x 3

Eddard Stark x 1

Attachments (6):

Bodyguard x 1

Ice x 1

Campfire Lights x 1

Icy Catapult x 3

Locations (14):

Winterfell Kennels x 1

Narrow Sea x 2

Lord Eddard's Chambers x 1

Northern Fiefdoms x 2

Great Keep x 3

Godswood x 1

Gates of Winterfell x 1

Bear Island x 2

Winterfell Castle x 1

Events (10):

Support of the Kingdom x 1

Seductive Promise x 1

Lethal Counterattack x 1

For Family and Honor x 1

Compelled by the North x 1

Guilty! x 1

Kings in the North x 1

Bran the Builder's Legacy x 1

Winter is Coming x 1

Secret Hideout x 1

Thoughts/Combos:

-The inspiration for this entire deck came from the cumulative effect of the Midnight Sentries on any character with Stalwart. I combed through all my Stark cards, throwing in any characters with Stalwart. Banners for the North got thrown in there as attachments to add Stalwart to other characters. Ideally, all those characters will have +2 or +3 strength from the Midnight Sentries.

-The Carrion Birds + Old Nan combo was thrown in because I wanted more low-cost characters, more Intrigue defense, and because Stark shouldn't have much trouble winning Military Challenges.

-Overzealous Scout was thrown in to compliment the Vanguard Scouts; if I have initiative, they I can use them for the first challenge and take advantage of their ability.

-Maester Aemon was thrown in for claim soak.

-With 30 characters, Gates of Winterfell has a 50/50 chance to work even without knowing what the top card is. If stalwart character gets placed on the top of the deck, and I have Secret Hideout in my hand, then Gates of Winterfell can be a sure thing.

-Winterfell Kennels, Feral Pack, and the rest of the direwolves were thrown in for a few more low-cost characters, and the Feral Pack-deadly ability seemed pretty good.

Hmmmmmm...... Seeems somewhat thought out but there is probably a lack of intrigue in that deck i recommend finding room for Bolton refuges in the one of the pack your have/are getting because they are 0 cost and have 2 str and a military and intrigue icon though like all the refuges you'll notice that if you don't win dominance you have to pay a gold or lose them, but seeming how Stark doesn't tend to lose too easily or at least not my Stark they will help keep your guys in your hand.

I prefer having a solid defense as my offense. If you have similar thought i would make it into a winter deck and i can post my if you wish. It seems to win for the most time though my thrown together Targaryen deck pulverized it after 12 gruelling turns lol that and a very bad setup in the beginning to Lannister were my only recent losses.