Farendil, Vikas swordmaster, Rildo the crafty

By The Wizard, in DungeonQuest

arendil-Front-Face.jpg ikas-wordmaster-Front-Face-1.jpg

ildo-the-rafty-Front-Face.jpg?t=13866614

Edited by The Wizard

Having two heroes use Tatianna's power cards is probably a bad idea. What happens if they want to fight each other?

I believe FFG released a dice-based combat variant online (or if they didn't, the fans certainly did.) It might be wiser to enforce that variant, or something like it, for these homebrew heroes so that you don't need to worry about this sort of thing.

Having two heroes use Tatianna's power cards is probably a bad idea. What happens if they want to fight each other?

I believe FFG released a dice-based combat variant online (or if they didn't, the fans certainly did.) It might be wiser to enforce that variant, or something like it, for these homebrew heroes so that you don't need to worry about this sort of thing.

If people want to use the optional PvP rule they could create some power cards for each hero. We use ( at the moment ) the combat dice variant. it think it is pretty cool that you have to use different attributes to defeat the monsters :) .

Thats why i got the idea to adopt the old 2nd edition characters to the 3rd edition so we now have 16 characters to choose from :)

regards