Download Version 1.0?

By jjfern1352, in Dark Heresy Second Edition Beta

Guys,

I joined the beta when 2.0 came out. I am heavily interested in seeing 1.0 and seeing the differences. Any idea where I can download it. The place where I bought it seems to be only 2.0 version?

Thanks,

He's asking for the original beta, the one before the rollback to OW.

Pretty sure FFG removed it from everywhere. Anywhere you'd find it would be hosting it illegally, but we all know how that goes.

CPS is correct. I saw some 1.0 but it was incomplete with major holes... I dont know if that was the case it was incomplete or the result of the illegal host. Anyways I keep hearing about certain weapon features and action points that were heavily favored and wanted a read over.

Well, I got my copy resting safely on Google Drive, so whenever I want to read very bad rules, I can download it and read the combat chapter again.

Won't show it to anyone, though, cause it would be piracy.

Well, you definitely shouldn't download the pirated version from The Pirate Bay. Because sharing is not caring, it is heresy (and they don't have the updates anyway).

Well, you definitely shouldn't download the pirated version from The Pirate Bay. Because sharing is not caring, it is heresy (and they don't have the updates anyway).

I went to that accursed place once. Ten minutes later the NSA kicked in my door and shot my dog. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I had downloaded anything.

I sure did learn my lesson.

I went to that accursed place once. Ten minutes later the NSA kicked in my door and shot my dog. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I had downloaded anything.

.....?.....Why did they shoot your dog?

I know you're just joking but I am curious as to what justification any agency would have for shooting a dog.

.....?.....Why did they shoot your dog?

I know you're just joking but I am curious as to what justification any agency would have for shooting a dog.

It was suspected of having burried his spare HD?

I believe they're referring to the incident in America where police shot someone's dog for barking at them while they arrested its owner for "obstruction of justice".

I believe they're referring to the incident in America where police shot someone's dog for barking at them while they arrested its owner for "obstruction of justice".

This. Pretty much every time cops raid a house containing a dog, the dog gets a bullet (even if it's in a cage). Sometimes they even shoot kittens.

Let me just tell you that those are some of the most horrible stories I have ever read and I am glad I don't like in America. Partly because I'd be worried about police busting down my door and shooting my pets, partly because the cost of the plane ticket is stopping me from breaking into these cops homes and shooting them for being potentially aggressive.

If you think Europe is any different, Prince Raven, you're sadly mistaken. Rather a lot of them are completely ****** in the head. I wish I could say the worst thing I've been witness to was when 4 of them stomped my pet rat to death for ***** & giggles. But it is very, very far from the worst.

... I'm never leaving Australia ever again.

Pfft whatever man, Australia has bugs the size of cats and everything is poisonous. Staying the f away from there!

Heh.

You guys should try coming to Brazil then.

And jjfern1352, stop stealing my face!