Kingdom card play limit

By Necronis, in Age of Conan

As far as I can tell there's no limit to using these right? Im getting a kick out of using two Turanian ambush cards at once to start a military action. Both are instant Turanian Kingdom cards. Similar instant card combos keep popping up in all the decks. Legit right?

Necronis said:

As far as I can tell there's no limit to using these right? Im getting a kick out of using two Turanian ambush cards at once to start a military action. Both are instant Turanian Kingdom cards. Similar instant card combos keep popping up in all the decks. Legit right?

You are right!! gran_risa.gif

I was able to use a combo of about eight kingdom cards in a row at the start of my turn as the Hyperborians to royally screw my opponents. I had an instant that let me exchange gold for sorcery, then used a character to spend a sorcery to put another character in play without gold, then used that character to spend a sorcery to draw two more kingdom cards, then spent an instant that let me immediately refresh the two characters which I then used again, and was able to play several more instants before playing an event card and conquering my opponents most fortified province. With the right combos and timing each kingdom has several unbeatable plays it can make.

Wow! Never realized these combos :)