ParaSuckerSpam

By Grimwalker, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

This was my attempt at an Ice Destruction deck back before it was a thing (Creation & Control). I heard that it's a concept that's coming back around, but haven't really read any theorycrafting about it, so I'm going into this blind.

So, I dusted it off, threw in a copy of Gorman Drip because hey, another virus, what's not to like? Honestly I didn't really see a lot of other things I'd want to change.

The idea is to basically install viruses and force the corp to defend Archives--I'm not going for old-school deep digs into R&D, that ship has sailed--which puts them in a double bind because anything rezzed to defend is worm food. I mostly use mill as a way to trash cards cheaply--run R&D, see what's there, then if I don't want the corp to have it, install something. Paying 1-2 credits to trash an Eve Campaign is a game that's worth the candle.

Ideally, the corp is going to be rezzing ice, I'll be trashing it, and the server defense will get more and more worm-eaten.

Possible Changes:

I'm on the fence with the breaker suite--I may cut the traditional Anarch breakers and put in some Rooks. The corp may not rez ice at all if they feel that they'll have to pay extra *and* not even get their money's worth out of it. Something I read somewhere: Ice is more and more cost effective the more times the runner has to run through and break it. So, I don't plan to play that game.

Also might cut Crypsis in favor of Darwin and Surge. I've seen Surge do some frightening things, so there's that.

Identity:
Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire (Core)

Total Cards: (45)
Event (12)
Diesel (Core #34) x2 ■■
Stimhack (Core #4) x1
Sure Gamble (Core #50) x3
Deja Vu (Core #2) x3
Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control #52) x3

Hardware (7)
Grimoire (Core #6) x2
Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead #9) x2