Feedback for Week One Topics

By GauntZero, in Game Mechanics

As I am very disappointed about the development so far, I still want to give my feedback on how the situation could somehow be less bad:

Basic Mechanics:

> I miss it, that Evading tests are not opposed tests anymore

Character creation:

> I would prefer Unique abilites for the homeworlds instead of plain talents/skills

> skills really should be bundled like in the old beta; too many here

> the Santioning is again at the AAT --> move it as optional talent to the psyker elite package

> I miss the cool new wound system and am very disappointed to see the old boring one back

> only 4 possible characteristic advances - I prefered the old betas style

All in all:

> Really guys...this is it ? I wasnt expecting to keep all of the old betas features, as it was told to bring it more in line with the old lines.

But seriously...this IS the old line. It is no improvement and almost all of the good ideas of the first beta were skipped.

The armour ag cap is gone, the cybernetic limit is gone, the skill bundling is gone, the weapon stats are like before, the great new way of dealing with fatique is gone, also the new AP and wound system. The more flexible characteristic increases are gone. Even the sanctioning is back in its senseless position again. And Evading is not opposed again.

All good ideas where thrown over board instead of adjusting them to fit better.

Thats not only disappointing - thats a shame.

You won my heart with the first beta - but you lost it now.

Edited by GauntZero