What spells can you cast to avoid a successful command spell?

By Gonad the Ballbarian, in Talisman Rules Questions

I know counterspell and reflection would work. Does Invisibility or Cloak of shadows? Destroy magic would work as well, I assume. Any others?

Thanks in advance.

Immobility and Sleep should work, cast them at the start of the character's turn to end their turn. Invisibility and Cloak of Shadows don't work, they clearly state "evade" as their function, no evading the Command Spell. Counterspell and Reflection naturally. Preservation prevents the life loss. Destroy Magic, if cast during your turn, would prevent Command Spell for 1 turn. I think those are about it.

Gonad the Ballbarian said:

I know counterspell and reflection would work. Does Invisibility or Cloak of shadows? Destroy magic would work as well, I assume. Any others?

Thanks in advance.

This is a good question. I'm actually noting the title where it says "a successful command spell" and thinking Reflection is the only one that works. In our games anyway, after the die is command spell die rolled (on a 4,5, or 6), the spell has already been "successfully" cast, and counterspell doesn't work. Also, it's too late to immobilize (etc.), so all you can do is take the deadly spell and turn it around. In our games, even counterspell has to be cast before the die is rolled. By allowing reflection, a person knows he/she had better have 2 life at the crown, or it's going to be anybody's game.