Warhammer Fantasy Co-operative game

By Beren Eoath, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

Please FFG, make agame set in Warhammer Fantasy setting something like Warhammer Quest was. A game tahta would allow players to play against the game a co-operative title. A real adventure game that would allow players to play together. I know that You would not make a title like LOTR LCG and I don't think You need such but something more like Descent would be awesome. Where all players would be adventurers and must explore dungeons, cavers, forests and other dungerous enviroments, battleing monsters and gaining tresures. Please FFG make a board game set in the Warhammer Fantasy that would allow 1-4 players play and have fun exploring the Old World. In 2015 Warhammer Quest will be 20 years old maybe You will make this aniversery an special moment and create a revised edition of that game. Or just make a new one but set in thes great universe. O FFG, please make a new great Board game set in Warhammer Fantasy for 1-4 players.

Please FFG, Please

Edited by Beren Eoath

In 2015 Warhammer Quest will be 20 years old maybe FFG would be so good and cepebrate this anniversary with a special game. here are mane great games on the market but I still have a sentiment for Warhammer Fantasy setting. So I thought I will post it here to let FFG know and consider makeing a new great game set in this universe.

I would love to see a board game set in the Old World that would allow 1-4 player to play as adventurers and go on quests. The game could be a mix of Descent, LOTR LCG and WFRP mechanics. It could have expansions bringing new heroes for players and new scenarions to play. The game would be fully cooperative and would allow 1 or up to 4 players to have fun.

It will not be a new edition of Warhammer Quest or a clone of LOTR LCG, nothing like that. it should ba a completly new title that would have the feeling of Warhammer Fantasy.

I hope that FFG would make such a game.

Cheers

Edited by Beren Eoath

This is something I would love to see as well. Let me explain why I don't think it will happen.

Warhammer Quest is a miniatures game that uses monsters and heroes that are commonly seen in GWs Warhammer Fantasy Battles game. GW is a 'model' company now and this would directly compete with their own line of fantasy models. The only other games that FFG produces based on GWs IP that have miniatures are Talisman and Relic. Talisman has a series of one-off character models that are out of scale with GWs games, and don't directly compete with much of the GW fantasy range. Relic (likely due to contractual constraints based in this very reasoning) has larger scale 40k character themed 'busts.' Again, not directly competing with GWs 40k model range. As much as I would love to see FFG make this game, it just isn't very likely at all...it makes way more sense for GW to re-release this in a limited edition box set like they did with Space Hulk...which may still happen. (crosses fingers)

I would not hope for a new Warhammer Quest becouse FFG, as far as I know, does not have the rights for miniatures - I know that. But a similar game that would allow players to play cooperative with cards, dice and without overlord/GM would be something that I would love to see.

They got many great mechanics for there games, many nice art for Warhammer Fantasy. MIx it. Make a cooperative game FFG, please.

If they would ever do a new Warhammer Quest then I think without miniatures but with cards, maybe tokens or sculps like those from Relic. That would fit me as well.

I just hope that someone at FFG thought of this and maybe we don't know it but they are already working on it.

Please FFG give us players such a game.