Armoured bodyglove and hood.

By cyclocius, in Dark Heresy Rules Questions

Okay, in the Inquisitors Handbook, under the entry for Armoured Bodygloves it says that, for 3 times the cost the suit can have a hood added and make you harder to detect (not got the book to hand so I can't be specific). But does the hood have any AP's? Or is it just a hood?

Since in the description it says it will incorporate a hood (covering the head) you can make a decent argument for it granting the armour bonus to the head. I kind of see the hood ending up looking like Wesley's from the comic Wanted since it would be sealable.

Cool :) When it said Sealable hood I imagined a body bag type affair :P

Armored gimp-suit anyone? =P

Haha, now that image is stuck in my head XD I have my noble, high born assassin in a gimp suit. Great :P

cyclocius said:

Haha, now that image is stuck in my head XD I have my noble, high born assassin in a gimp suit. Great :P

Given the decadence of some of the nobility, I doubt the outfit woudl raise many eyebrows. They'd probably raise more of a stink about the killing.

"Really, Lord Farqhuar! Couldn't you have killed Baron Villiers next week? He was throwing a masquerade this weekend!"

Haha, that'll be quoted in my game for sure :D

And my noble is more of a hard-nosed git to be honest, not the kind to be prancing around in a gimp suit :P

Wanted_comic.jpg?gda=iJzrBkIAAAD2ezpdq8g

What the movie should have been... bostezo.gif

Which movie was this?

Me, Myself & Irene.

cyclocius said:

Haha, that'll be quoted in my game for sure :D

And my noble is more of a hard-nosed git to be honest, not the kind to be prancing around in a gimp suit :P

If that's the case, then wearing a gimp suit might be a good secret identity. Billionaire nobleman by day, Gimp-Man by night! gran_risa.gif

Billionaires wearing rubber and enforcing their idea of justice by night have a certain amount of tradition...

Otherwise: Yes, most bodysuits in the Imperium look like they came straight from a fetish fair. Take a look at the illustrations of the Core book. It does make you wonder why all those assassins tend to be female, though...

Did notice that actually :P Half of them only seemed to have one eye slot as well :/

cyclocius said:

Did notice that actually :P Half of them only seemed to have one eye slot as well :/

Clearly, assassins clumsy enough to lose an eye are ones that are also clumsy enough to be photographed in uniform. happy.gif

ebony14 said:

cyclocius said:

Clearly, assassins clumsy enough to lose an eye are ones that are also clumsy enough to be photographed in uniform. happy.gif

Or are stupid enough to pose for them. gui%C3%B1o.gif